Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Get a grip fella. You are going down the same route as Tame elf. He was whacky too .

Do you ever intend to back your claim dilly?

Its amazing how many false accusations are made against me, then when i simply ask for evidence, or an apology, i get no reply!

8 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Is that footage scientific proof though?

Scientific proof?  Gawd's teeth.  Proof = mathematics.  Science deals with predominance of evidence.  Also what is your fixation with scientific.  Is the moon landing in some way excluded from history?  It is a historic event. 

What is the historic evidence that Francis Chichester circumnavigated the earth in his yacht Gypsy Moth?  Would you demand "scientific proof" of this too.

32 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Scientific proof?  Gawd's teeth.  Proof = mathematics.  Science deals with predominance of evidence.  Also what is your fixation with scientific.  Is the moon landing in some way excluded from history?  It is a historic event. 

What is the historic evidence that Francis Chichester circumnavigated the earth in his yacht Gypsy Moth?  Would you demand "scientific proof" of this too.

This won’t end well

39 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Without proof its just a claim china. You are entitled to believe what you like. Do you think that the video of the lunar lander is real footage of it landing on the moon. If so what makes it a proven event in history? Surely not that button moon garbage i presented? How can you believe that?

6 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Kevster?

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:

Kev?

Sorry, I had grown up things to deal with. 

The conspiracy? The one you believe that the moon landings were fake and that the earth is flat. It’s all lies that ‘they’ are spreading to keep the people ignorant of the truth. 

When did i say the earth is flat? I already stated that scence in not about beliefs. I havent suggested any conspiracy during this discussion, if you read any of my posts that is clear.

You seem to be making false claims, regarding my thoughts on the subject.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic? Do you believe that you live on an oblate spheroid?

I think if I ever encounter a Flat Earther in real life, instead of arguing with them I will ask them to draw a picture for me of what the earth really looks like. Then they will be forced to realise how ridiculous their position is.

31 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

I think if I ever encounter a Flat Earther in real life, instead of arguing with them I will ask them to draw a picture for me of what the earth really looks like. Then they will be forced to realise how ridiculous their position is.

It's harder than you think for a non artist to draw a globe...

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 11:09 PM, paul's got wright said:

When did i say the earth is flat? I already stated that scence in not about beliefs. I havent suggested any conspiracy during this discussion, if you read any of my posts that is clear.

You seem to be making false claims, regarding my thoughts on the subject.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic? Do you believe that you live on an oblate spheroid?

Kevster?

2 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

But how would you be able to verify what it looks like even if they did draw it for you! You've never seen the whole earth have you x

Archived