Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

But how would you be able to verify what it looks like even if they did draw it for you! You've never seen the whole earth have you x 

We are all able to communicate with our higher self and connect with universal consciousness and verify the truth of a matter. I have done this and have seen that it doesn't matter if the earth is flat or a sphere, because it's all an illusion. Behind all the illusions, nothing really exists but consciousness and infinite love. xx

27 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Gawd, which are worse PGW’s Youtube videos or RS’s deepities. 

Your ignorant use of the word "deepity" is the worst thing. Just because you don't understand what is being said, doesn't mean it's a "deepity".

9 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Strangely enough, when the repitition encouraged me to look up the word, there was a picture of you as the definiton!

Interesting, but somewhat random that you looked up the word awesome. :lol:

2 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Behind all the illusions, nothing really exists but consciousness and infinite love.

I have to admit that this combination of Christian infinite love with neo-pagan cosmic consciousness leaves me absolutely cold.

Deepak Chopra at his worst.  

Behind all the illusions, nothing exists, consciousness divides us from the universe and ever biases our understanding of what it is.

Archived