Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Dont misrepresent me china they are not my videos not one which i have posted in this entire thread

Nah, but you have publicised, recommended, and starred in some of them. That sort of investment comes along with an emotional ownership. 

Your videos tell us loads about emotional states but very little about the shape of the globe. 

13 hours ago, Chinahand said:

I have to admit that this combination of Christian infinite love with neo-pagan cosmic consciousness leaves me absolutely cold.

Deepak Chopra at his worst.  

Behind all the illusions, nothing exists, consciousness divides us from the universe and ever biases our understanding of what it is.

Nothing I said is based on Christianity, neo-paganism, new age, or Deepak Chopra. It is entirely based on receiving information directly from the astral plane during sleep.

43 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Nothing I said is based on Christianity, neo-paganism, new age, or Deepak Chopra. It is entirely based on receiving information directly from the astral plane during sleep.

Oh, right, just a nutter, then. As you were, everybody.

23 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

A nutter, or maybe just aware of things you have closed your mind to because of cognitive conditioning since birth?

6 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

I'm not going to knock it Sheldon as like in business, people study and usually pass examinations to gain further advancement in their chosen path and I'm not qualified in any way to say that what they do are nutters based on what, personal beliefs, ego or fake news media I hear? It could very well work and using meditation and being calm is far better IMO, than calming people down via injections or using mind control systems (true and not a conspiracy theory either - see MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

8 minutes ago, manxy said:

I'm not going to knock it Sheldon as like in business, people study and usually pass examinations to gain further advancement in their chosen path and I'm not qualified in any way to say that what they do are nutters based on what, personal beliefs, ego or fake news media I hear? 

e88310b5d94a53a76663ed29c043888d--electr

7 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Nah, but you have publicised, recommended, and starred in some of them. That sort of investment comes along with an emotional ownership. 

Your videos tell us loads about emotional states but very little about the shape of the globe. 

Not one is my video so dont mjsrepresent me china its very dishonest of you.

I Have nothing invested in publicly available videos unless i say so.

Please spare me your pseudo science psychological garbage, try to keep on topic old boy. 

There's a good chap x

Archived