Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously dilly is as blind as quilp, and others,regarding the whole fe topic. Neither of you really grasp its simplicity. Not surprisingly, nor do many others. Thats part of the "joke", but only a small part.

The fact that the walter brigade fail to, dare i say, recognize the gravity of the situation, is absolutley the most amusing part of this topic in general, but especially in this thread.

The more blind faith they display, the worse it gets for them. All bravado no scientific evidence.

I suppose after 4 yrs i should offer the walters in the alters a bit of a clue.

Quilp, blobzy and dilly, walters in chief. Imagine if you had to defend the ball in court(bit like tennis) and were to present your evidence to a judge, jury and public gallery. What scientific evidence could you present?

4 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Obviously dilly is as blind as quilp, and others,regarding the whole fe topic. Neither of you really grasp its simplicity. Not surprisingly, nor do many others. Thats part of the "joke", but only a small part.

The fact that the walter brigade fail to, dare i say, recognize the gravity of the situation, is absolutley the most amusing part of this topic in general, but especially in this thread.

The more blind faith they display, the worse it gets for them. All bravado no scientific evidence.

I suppose after 4 yrs i should offer the walters in the alters a bit of a clue.

Quilp, blobzy and dilly, walters in chief. Imagine if you had to defend the ball in court(bit like tennis) and were to present your evidence to a judge, jury and public gallery. What scientific evidence could you present?

A starting point may be simply night and day.

8 hours ago, dilligaf said:

A starting point may be simply night and day.

Dilli's right.

Evidence for a spherical earth.

Just because you don't understand why it is evidence, doesn't mean it isn't.

Sundials would be just as good evidence - the change in the the gnomon angle as you change latitude is perfectly good evidence that the earth is a globe.

9 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

A man who knows his rights, and retains them at all times. What are you dick?

Ball hugger or just ball balliever?

While that is an answer, it it not an answer to the question I asked.

As to what I am, I understand the science and mathematics in play that prove a oblate spheroid globe, and I can see how the science and mathematics do not support a flat earth (as presented by the FE community).

7 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

While that is an answer, it it not an answer to the question I asked.

As to what I am, I understand the science and mathematics in play that prove a oblate spheroid globe, and I can see how the science and mathematics do not support a flat earth (as presented by the FE community).

It is indeed the answer to the question you asked britten!

You just dont understand it. You are a ball hugger by definition. Why would there be a flat earth community in 2019? Think about it x

Archived