Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, somewhatdamaged said:

I honestly don't believe people really think this flat earth thing is real. From watching the netflix documentary, you can see that Mark Sargent didn't really believe it either, but he's created a form of celebrity for himself which he obviously enjoys.  I just don't see the average intelligence person believing the earth is flat.  You would quite literally need to be stupid.

There has been an unexpected twist in the "overton window" so to speak, you must have missed it. Dont think it was on netflicks! x

2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

There has been an unexpected twist in the "overton window" so to speak, you must have missed it. Dont think it was on netflicks! x

Another new media source eh ?

When the pedants slip up .

"Owen Benjamin (born May 24, 1980) is an American comedian, actor, and alt-right political commentator. He makes intentionally offensive statements, promotes conspiracy theories, and expresses antisemitic and anti-LGBT views."

Seems a stable kind of individual.  We must definitely take him seriously.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

"Owen Benjamin (born May 24, 1980) is an American comedian, actor, and alt-right political commentator. He makes intentionally offensive statements, promotes conspiracy theories, and expresses antisemitic and anti-LGBT views."

Seems a stable kind of individual.  We must definitely take him seriously.

Has an iq of 148. whats your iq britten?

6 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

IQ is about as doozy woo as FE.

Shouldn't surprise me you're all over it like a rash.

Tell that to benjamin he would obliterate you blobzy!

You are correct, something that hasnt happened, shouldnt surprise you. Well done blobzy. Is that the best insight you have to offer regarding your sub genius iq?

Archived