Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

You need to define your terms first paul, that's the scientific method.  What do you mean by iq?

Definition of terms is a conversational method, not the scientific method walter.

Just use the definition in your bible, wiki. Under any definition, would benjamin better understand science, or would you?

2 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

So what do you mean by iq?  What's the definition.  It should be easy for you!

I didnt devise the test blobz, you would have to question those who did. Or god forbid look it up!

It would be like asking me what i mean by Dark. Matter. not my term.  I just think if you have someone with a higher iq than you, questioning a scientific narrative, you may do well to pay heed x

56 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

I didnt devise the test blobz, you would have to question those who did.

But surely paul you wouldn't use a term like iq when you don't know what it means?

How could you propose a hypothesis without basic understanding of the terms?  There's no method in that.

1 hour ago, paul's got wright said:
3 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

You need to define your terms first paul, that's the scientific method.  What do you mean by iq?

Definition of terms is a conversational method, not the scientific method walter.

Just use the definition in your bible, wiki. Under any definition, would benjamin better understand science, or would you?

B B for the win

9 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

are simply unnecessary.

Puhtred, another anonymous internet fantasist. Pretending to know people. Look up prescription drugs. Hope that helps. 

Whats your iq and do you think you understand science better than owen benjamin?

12 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

But surely paul you wouldn't use a term like iq when you don't know what it means?

How could you propose a hypothesis without basic understanding of the terms?  There's no method in that.

Oh i know exactly what it means blobzy! 

I haven't proposed a hypothesis, there's no method in telling porkies x

What’s his record. Has he actually done any academic research?  Has he got any relevant qualifications. Has any of his work been through peer review?

Being a gob on YouTube isn’t worth diddly. 

1 minute ago, Chinahand said:

What’s his record. Has he actually done any academic research?  Has he got any relevant qualifications. Has any of his work been through peer review?

Being a gob on YouTube isn’t worth diddly. 

China just in time! Just watched a lovely video im sure you can manage. Only about 6 mins. I shall go an get it for you x

5 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

China just in time! Just watched a lovely video im sure you can manage. Only about 6 mins. I shall go an get it for you x

Please don’t 

Archived