Straightforward question, no catches.

You could be here a while...

9 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Ok, rephrase then.

In your own personal opinion, has man landed on the moon:

A) Yes

B) No

Straightforward question, no catches.

science doesnt care for opinions moji, much like a court of law. only facts matter.  how can i give an opinion on something which is alleged to have taken place before i was even born? 

you dont have to believe or disbelieve a claim being made to you. burden of proof lies with the claimant. but me and you both know we havent landed on the moon, neither has anyone else that we know. But the people who said they did have never been back and, apparently its too painful to recreate the tecnology they destroyed!

Oh and they taped over the original footage! But its ok they found it again with a former intern who bought it at a yard sale! Apparently, so they claim x

Do you believe men landed on the moon, and also, were you arguably one of the most talented students in your year? Ta x

3 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

science doesnt care for opinions moji, much like a court of law. only facts matter.  how can i give an opinion on something which is alleged to have taken place before i was even born? 

you dont have to believe or disbelieve a claim being made to you. burden of proof lies with the claimant. but me and you both know we havent landed on the moon, neither has anyone else that we know. But the people who said they did have never been back and, apparently its too painful to recreate the tecnology they destroyed!

Oh and they taped over the original footage! But its ok they found it again with a former intern who bought it at a yard sale! Apparently, so they claim x

Do you believe men landed on the moon, and also, were you arguably one of the most talented students in your year? Ta x

So talented that you don't bother with capitals to start a sentence, or used the term " you and I" instead of " me and you"

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Deflection and posting shite again PGW? You should note that everybody is wise to you now. Give it up and stick to playing your guitar...

Which he does very well. I have watched videos.

10 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

5 out of 6 people believe the moon landings actually happened. A shocking indictment of the education system.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07hbppp

I think most people couldnt care less if they did or didnt. If they came out and said it was all a national supremecy ploy, during the cold war, and admitted they never went, most people wouldnt care. Its the star wars geeks who need the moon landings, not ye average joe. Most people just aren't that religious x

8 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Deflection and posting shite again PGW? You should note that everybody is wise to you now. Give it up and stick to playing your guitar...

I want incontrovertible scientific proof - not belief - that guitars exist. 

12 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Which he does very well. I have watched videos.

Sorry Dilli those videos are faked. PGW has never played guitar. - not least because guitars don’t exist.

Archived