Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

26 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Deflection and posting shite again PGW? You should note that everybody is wise to you now. Give it up and stick to playing your guitar...

No nelly

If you said everyone but you, it would have had a chance! You're not wise full stop

Who's guitar do you think i play?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

So talented that you don't bother with capitals to start a sentence, or used the term " you and I" instead of " me and you"

And your memory is so good, that you forgot that i use language and symbols at my own discretion, for my own purpose, in any way i see fit. As they are a mere tool, a bit like you sometimes silly dilly x

Just now, paul's got wright said:

How would you know what i get up to in my spare time?

I don’t - Dilli claimed he’s seen videos of you playing guitar. He clearly hasn’t; there are no such things as guitars.

Just now, paul's got wright said:

Neil down an dilly is hardly a global conspiracy now is it walter!

They aren’t  the conspiracists you fool - they’re among the victims of the deep state global conspiracy that there are such things as “guitars”.There aren’t.

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

Let him speak for himself possessive pamela!

He is speaking for himself - he’s just blinded by the conspiracy. He believes there are guitars, but as you so cleverly point out that’s just religion, it isn’t proof. He’s a victim.

11 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

I don’t - Dilli claimed he’s seen videos of you playing guitar. He clearly hasn’t; there are no such things as guitars.

I know you dont but you're so daft you claimed i have never played guitar!

But you dont know what i do with my free time, so cant make silly claims about it, coz you have no evidence to back it up. See how it works now walter?

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

I know you dont but you're so daft you claimed i have never played guitar!

But you dont know what i do with my free time, so cant make silly claims about it, coz you have no evidence to back it up. See how it works now walter?

Of course you haven’t played guitar - there are no such things! You’re exactly like that Buzz Aldrin - he claims he’s been to the moon... he hasn’t. You claim you’ve played guitar...you haven’t.

Archived