Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

32 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Who are you trying to convince china! Me or yourself? x

PGW, I am capable of understanding evidence.  The evidence shows the earth is a rotating oblate spheroid.  You and various foolish people on Youtube may be confused by this, but that is your problem, and not down to those who have patiently collected and explained that evidence.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Anyone from your year go on to do anything interesting? 

Now PGW you have no idea ... you make it clear you are contented in your lot, but please admit, there are many interesting things others have pursued, far more interesting than our mundane lives.

There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

9 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Think you mean faul, but tonight will go down as the meltdown nonetheless. 20.7.19 duly noted!

The musings of puty pie, the maniacal minnow. The mind game midget. The sorest of losers.

Another anonymous internet fantasist, fell foul to the fallacies.

Meanwhile, back in reality, still waiting for SCIENTIFIC evidence(chinahand!), of the spinning oblate spheroid you need x

Yes, this could be predicted too. A crap-bot at work. I’m kicking myself... there I was insisting that guitars don’t exist (which of course they don’t) and all along it’s PGW “himself” that doesn’t exist! How could I have been so blind? He’s a deep-state crap-bot. In Washington, Pyongyang, Beijing or Moscow...it doesn’t matter where all these PGW posts are generated, they’re all the same fronts for the great conspiracy. PGW the crap-bot...cracked it!

9 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Now PGW you have no idea ... you make it clear you are contented in your lot, but please admit, there are many interesting things others have pursued, far more interesting than our mundane lives.

There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Speak for yourself china, my life is anything but mundane!

You're  a ball hugger, pretty average indeed, yet i wouldn't presume to know anything further. Maybe you have an exciting life really x

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

Yes, this could be predicted too. A crap-bot at work. I’m kicking myself... there I was insisting that guitars don’t exist (which of course they don’t) and all along it’s PGW “himself” that doesn’t exist! How could I have been so blind? He’s a deep-state crap-bot. In Washington, Pyongyang, Beijing or Moscow...it doesn’t matter where all these PGW posts are generated, they’re all the same fronts for the great conspiracy. PGW the crap-bot...cracked it!

You tapped quicker than connor mcgregor, puty!

You are an intellectual light weight x

18 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

fetish feeding late into the midnight hour nelly, you're gonna get tummy ache.

Were you arguably one of the most talented students in your year? Anyone from your year go on to do anything interesting? 

It wont be a long wait for me, report was  22 yrs ago, still safely in my possession x

You were not the most talented, argumentative maybe

20 hours ago, Chinahand said:

What that the moon's penumbra on the earth is 270 miles across on average?  That's just a fact, so what.  Does it stop being a coincidence if it was 500 miles across?

Eclipse-as-seen-from-the-Moon-780x405.jp

What about Io's penumbra on Jupiter - that's 1940 miles across. Gosh what must God be telling us about Jupiter - the shadow is so much smaller compared to jupiter?

2014-12-05_54812a6c0bd54_J2014_30_Nov_09

PGW - with a good telescope you could personally see Io's (and any of the other Galilean moons') shadow on Jupiter.  You should try it sometime - and using an equatorial mount - and a sextant.  They are far more useful pursuits than Youtube bollox, and you might actually learn something about the shape of the earth. 

It's all out there to be observed - oh Gosh the sun and the moon aren't exactly the same size in the sky, and both change size from month to month ... what must this be telling us.  Short answer - nothing.

Why does the earth look smaller from the moon than the moon does from the earth given the earth is supposedly many times larger?

1 hour ago, kevster said:

No. Paul is the name assigned  to you by your parents.

Your real name is different. 

i can assure you that my name was not given to me by my parents kev. 

but, as an anonymous internet stranger, you already knew that!

My real name is different to paul. Well done, you can read, and its good to have an intellectual heavyweight like yourself pointing these things out. Cheers kev x

36 minutes ago, finlo said:

Why does the earth look smaller from the moon than the moon does from the earth given the earth is supposedly many times larger?

And isnt it funny how the sun and moon look roughly the same size from earth! Even though the ball theory claims that the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun AND about 400 times closer to earth than the sun

Some might even call it a marvelous coincidence x

2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

showing your reading level again nelly!

but now you have made the claim, how would you know wally?

It’s quite easy really, you claim to have your report yet consistently fail to post it on here. Jog on loser

But you do have the ability to read and understand the little things surely?

Like me not making claims wally! Yes, i have my tutor report from ballakermeen 1997. It clearly states that it was compiled after discussion with the teachers from all of the subjects i was studying. Ie proffessionals, not a bunch of wallys, like you.

Were you, or were you not,  one of the most talented students in your school year?

Simple question nelly x

Archived