Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

2 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Oh here comes the next joker! Richard, i have done so many many times throughout this thread. So must i repeat myself or can you actually be bothered to do some research in here by reading the thread?

Are you willing to partake in a rational polite discussion about it so you can learn something, and maybe offer something in return? If thats the case id be happy to x

Please answer the question.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

This also deserves a thorough response, for it is a bizarre Rambling. Back with you tomorrow mm1980, from a fellow mm 1980, me x

The only response I want is your personal findings from conducting the experiments that I have suggested.  I do not want youtube videos.  I want a record of your own honest personal observed findings.

If you cannot do that then do not bother responding.

22 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Oh here comes the next joker! Richard, i have done so many many times throughout this thread. So must i repeat myself or can you actually be bothered to do some research in here by reading the thread?

Are you willing to partake in a rational polite discussion about it so you can learn something, and maybe offer something in return? If thats the case id be happy to x

No you haven't. You've ducked, dived and generally avoided giving the required answers

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

No you haven't. You've ducked, dived and generally avoided giving the required answers

I know you're a troll nelly, bu5 i never had you down as an outright liar, just a sore loser.

If i produce the quote of me doing so, are you willing to apologise and admit that you were wrong again?

7 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

If you agree to have a polite discussion i will.

if not you can go and read the thread again. Who needs copy and paste to explain high school basics?

Certainly not me x

Richard's original request was phrased politely enough, certainly not offensive. He then simply asked you to please answer the question. What more do you want, pretty please with flowers on? This is your opportunity to show how much of polite and helpful poster you are, why don't you simply answer the question?

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

The only response I want is your personal findings from conducting the experiments that I have suggested.  I do not want youtube videos.  I want a record of your own honest personal observed findings.

If you cannot do that then do not bother responding.

You shall receive a well earned and deserved response,to your bizarre rambling, as promised.

My capability's not under scrutiny here mm, and really, its no bother

thanks x

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Richard's original request was phrased politely enough, certainly not offensive. He then simply asked you to please answer the question. What more do you want, pretty please with flowers on? This is your opportunity to show how much of polite and helpful poster you are, why don't you simply answer the question?

Did you miss the bit that said without using copy and paste?

2 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Did you miss the bit that said without using copy and paste?

and? What is offensive about that? Seems perfectly reasonable to ask someone for their own explanation or opinion on something. Will you answer his question?

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

and? What is offensive about that? Seems perfectly reasonable to ask someone for their own explanation or opinion on something. Will you answer his question?

Nearly 2 hours and 2 pages, what do you think?

Also, he opened his post with "Oh here comes the next joker!" and then demands that other posters are polite...

Did you find my response to Richard unreasonable in any way?

Am i not entitled to refer him to my previous posts on the subject, given the amount of times i have explained what an independent variable is?

Can he not simply accept my polite offer either way he chooses?

Must you really feel the need to negotiate this for him somehow?

6 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Did you find my response to Richard unreasonable in any way?

Am i not entitled to refer him to my previous posts on the subject, given the amount of times i have explained what an independent variable is?

Can he not simply accept my polite offer either way he chooses?

Must you really feel the need to negotiate this for him somehow?

Your response offers to answer the question he put to you, he asked to do so and yet we are still waiting for that answer.

I am not negotiating for anyone. I am interested in seeing your answer as well. You may well have given it before but I am not a regular reader of this thread and searching through it is not an easy task. Seems perfectly reasonable to be asked the question, I am sure you would agree on that.

You can simply quote your previous post if it helps answer the question, presumably those would be your own words and not some cut paste job.

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Also, he opened his post with "Oh here comes the next joker!" and then demands that other posters are polite...

Because you simply must be joking by starting your request, with suggesting how i go about explaining the same thing i have already explained many many times. Its so simple and im happy to do it again for you richard if you accept my polite offer.

If not,  you will have no trouble finding the numerous examples in this thread, or even loom it up for yourself.

The world really is you're  oyster on this one x

9 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

All he is doing is trolling us all and extending the page count on a thread that should have died ages ago. We in turn keep responding to the nutter and perpetuating the nonsense.

Archived