Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

All he is doing is trolling us all and extending the page count on a thread that should have died ages ago. We in turn keep responding to the nutter and perpetuating the nonsense.

Youre so out of touch its like dark matter posting, nelly. I have forgotten more about this subject than you know, i know more about it than anyone else in here posting, especially the likes of you who have absolutely no idea why the standard of scientific evidence hasnt been met.

Thats because i have studied it over the years, which means researching all aspects of the subject.

Not being a bone head troll like you, who contributes nothing to this wonderful, educational thread, and little of good to any others, in my humble opinion x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poppin out for lunch mm monkey and when im back,  i will happily define and explain, once more, the simple, but extremely important meaning of an independent variable, and how that proves categorically that the standard of evidence required, has never ever been met nor even suggested, other than by me, and maybe a couple of others in this thread.

Because i feel you are being genuine, thanks x

11 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Poppin out for lunch mm monkey and when im back,  i will happily define and explain, once more, the simple, but extremely important meaning of an independent variable, and how that proves categorically that the standard of evidence required, has never ever been met nor even suggested, other than by me, and maybe a couple of others in this thread.

Ok, enjoy your lunch. 

2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

2 hours and waiting...

7 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

2 hours and waiting...

Sorry neil, also  had to get my cv together (including my tutor report!) to send out to prospective employers, now have to nip back to pick it up. Who knows, maybe you are about to receive one!

Thats the beauty of the anonymity of mf x

Archived