Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

7 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Jeez, how much did that cost you?  And who verifies wit?

Free at the job centre, very helpful and excellent service there, i was very grateful fo their help.

Educated scousers verify wit blobzy, how could you argue with the dons report at this stage of the thread!

Imagine if you applied your troll energy to the fe subject! You might learn something about your belief system x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Go outside, travel the world and broaden your mind.  You might even learn something useful.. 

Sound advice. That of course won’t be taken up.

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Free at the job centre, very helpful and excellent service there, i was very grateful fo their help.

Educated scousers verify wit blobzy, how could you argue with the dons report at this stage of the thread!

Imagine if you applied your troll energy to the fe subject! You might learn something about your belief system x

But you are self employed. Why would you be getting a CV done on the cheap from the job centre ?

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

But you are self employed. Why would you be getting a CV done on the cheap from the job centre ?

For his impending application for the post of Cavendish Professor of Physics at Cambridge University. Why else?

11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Been a member of the job club years ago, just updating ready for my applications for a bit of a career change x

2 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:
18 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Been a member of the job club years ago, just updating ready for my applications for a bit of a career change x

Well there was a job advertised for an all round plasterer / builder, but that would go against the grain for you eh ? 

5 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Not much call for court jesters these days...

42 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Well there was a job advertised for an all round plasterer / builder, but that would go against the grain for you eh ? 

Im not lookin for plasterin dil am after a career change, hence the update, applications start tomorrow so wish me luck x

Archived