Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

1 hour ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

If you heard it once you'll remember it.  Grating.

Heard what! Theres no such thing as "the liverpool accent" ye big soft wool

Scousers have got A scouse accent, depending on which area of liverpool you're from, as the accent varies greatly over the area.

And the scouse accent is one of the most beautiful ive ever heard, my mother tongue, but never heard " the liverpool accent, i think thats something a divvy would make up x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Paul. Hold your thumb out at arms length at eye level. Close your left eye. Look at the position of your thumb compared to the background. Now close your right eye open your left eye. Notice a change in the position of your thumb relative to the background?

Now in your universe is this a natural phenomenon? what is causing it? Can you scientifically examine it?

Care to answer this rather than playing footsie with the peanut gallery. 

2 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

But as arguably one of the most talented students in my year, and passing a sat to enter university, theres not a single professional teacher who agrees with you nelly!

Except you keep failing spectacularly to back that codswollop with anything substantial

35 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Don't hold your breath China, he can't and won't. Just to make it easier for him to concentrate, I'm leaving this thread so that he can focus all his attention on you

44 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

I'm not sure why you're asking him this, tbh.

I've said this many times before, pgw's whole point with these 400-odd pages is to demonstrate that FE is being talked about, that it is an "active discussion".  I think (and no, I'm not going to check all 400 pages) that he has been careful to avoid saying anything about his view about whether FE is correct or incorrect.

Or in other words:

Random MF'er early-on in this topic: Nobody's talking about FE.  It's stupid!
PGW: Nobody talking about it? Huh, hold my beer!

Followed by him posting a good proportion of 300 pages of the bottom-scrapings of teh interwebs with crazies doing FE gubbins, demonstrating that, for certain values of "discussion" it is definitely active!

If this was an actual pub discussion, ages ago someone would have told pgw to stfu, he's made his point, and now it's his turn to get the round in.

47 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Im pretty sure the run of the thread currently has put the ball fairly and squarely in your court china, remember?

What is the naturally observed phenomena in the cavendish dilemma you believe to be a scientific experiment?

I dont remember making a claim in relation to your question and do not see its relevence?

Every recent attempt by anyone trying has been debunked, like richard proving that sunlight causes shadows to change at different times and locations!

What a genius, ergo he lives on a spinning ball!

Comedy gold, scientific chocolate fireguard fella x

19 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

I'm not sure why you're asking him this, tbh.

I've said this many times before, pgw's whole point with these 400-odd pages is to demonstrate that FE is being talked about, that it is an "active discussion".  I think (and no, I'm not going to check all 400 pages) that he has been careful to avoid saying anything about his view about whether FE is correct or incorrect.

Or in other words:

Random MF'er early-on in this topic: Nobody's talking about FE.  It's stupid!
PGW: Nobody talking about it? Huh, hold my beer!

Followed by him posting a good proportion of 300 pages of the bottom-scrapings of teh interwebs with crazies doing FE gubbins, demonstrating that, for certain values of "discussion" it is definitely active!

If this was an actual pub discussion, ages ago someone would have told pgw to stfu, he's made his point, and now it's his turn to get the round in.

No disrespect bob but i'll speak for myself if thats ok with you?

Im pretty sure thats the way the forum was intended to be. Its not right you peddling falsehoods about me, especially when i have stated my position clearly and consistently backed it up with science. Banters one thing but blatant ignorance is just highly disrespectful and childish in my opinion.

So its not really your place to decide or define what my point is here. I have already pointed it out for you and everyone esle, but if you need reminding, its because its a great educational, analytical and comedic thread.

Thats all it needs to be for me to keep coming here and enjoying it.

Your assertion is simply incorrect and based on your own fallacious thought processes. 

What do you mean IF this was a pub discussion? Ha ha take it you dont go the pub much then?

Archived