Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

56 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Remember china youre conversing with arguably one of the most talented students in my school year.

Being “arguably one of” the most talented students in a single year at a single Isle of Man high school reminds me of a comment from a few decades back, which said that Princess Diana being the best-looking woman in the Royal Family was like being the best football team in Alaska. Damning by faint praise.

Reductio ad absurdum, Albert Einstein’s school reports were notoriously poor. These are not always the best predictor of achievement.

https://www.countrylife.co.uk/independent-schools/10-hilariously-bad-school-reports-world-famous-einstein-churchill-174458

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I passed my dual science, passed my s.a.t to enter university, therefore i understand science shelly!

I only ram it down the throat a bit til the false accusations are removed or cease. Until then get it up you!

You obviously have no idea of the people of note, as students, who were in my year, and the achievements they earned and positions they hold to this day.

And how dare you belittle Ballakermeen high school, its teachers, former and present, and its students.

Shame on you

Your opinions are not regarded when people test the ability of a student shelly

It just doesnt work like that! Do you think you can get any of my achievements rescinded? 

Have you got special shelly powers or something useful like that?

Walter of the highest order is what youare shelly get back in the superhero world where you belong

1 minute ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

I can't handle the lack of anything new. See paul, I'm on to you. Nothing new, time to close it down.

I prefer wooleys analysis, coz hes not absolutley shittin himself when he posts blobby, you're legs are shakin lad

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

Swimming in balls, about sums up your ballief system, top marks for honesty, a win for truth x

You have no idea what I believe, so don't resort to misattribution. What's your INDEPENDENT VARIABLE?

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:

I prefer wooleys analysis, coz hes not absolutley shittin himself when he posts blobby, you're legs are shakin lad

You've posted the exact same rubbish about 20 times now paul.

You have nothing new to say in this topic. It's over. Time to close it down.

18 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

I passed my dual science, passed my s.a.t to enter university, therefore i understand science shelly!

I only ram it down the throat a bit til the false accusations are removed or cease. Until then get it up you!

You obviously have no idea of the people of note, as students, who were in my year, and the achievements they earned and positions they hold to this day.

And how dare you belittle Ballakermeen high school, its teachers, former and present, and its students.

Shame on you

12 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Your opinions are not regarded when people test the ability of a student shelly

It just doesnt work like that! Do you think you can get any of my achievements rescinded? 

Have you got special shelly powers or something useful like that?

Walter of the highest order is what youare shelly get back in the superhero world where you belong

I can count at least six logical fallacies or outright misstatements in these two comments alone.

2/10 could do better.

1 minute ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

You've posted the exact same rubbish about 20 times now paul.

You have nothing new to say in this topic. It's over. Time to close it down.

Thats a great escape route for you blobzy, if only you could execute a strategy by quting me to prove it?

Highly doubt

PGW, are you going to answer China? Or are you going to carry on with your nonsense of ducking and diving and issuing laughable claims about your educational prowess.

Archived