Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not getting involved with criticising mods. They volunteer to do an impossible job. More than that I’d like to thank John, Gladys et al for their willingness to do a usually thankless task. 

If PGW explains what he thinks is causing his thumb to seem to move it would be instructive to his understanding of causation and science. He seems incapable of doing it rather getting involved in pointless squabbles. 

Ce sera sera. 

13 minutes ago, manxy said:

...the Government have made its own mind up whether we get fried or not and no longer listens to the public but to its corporate friends.

Now, now, eat your Soylent Green and take your Soma like a good little citizen. 

2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Paul’s mate

Hang on...

Enoch knock

Who’s Enoch?

Paul’s mate

Paul’s mate who?

Enoch-ed out another stupid hologram post

That right?

No, Paul’s Got Wright

John Wright?

No, Paul’s banned

Paul’s band... that the Beatles?

Jesus!

Robert Powell!

Powell...Enoch?

He’s just repeating himself!  Am I understanding he doesn’t  accept that the sun is above the horizon for 24 hours North of the arctic circle?  That’s a heap load of reality denial. 

Plus the sun and the moon aren’t the same size in the sky. They are both continually changing in size and one is sometimes bigger and sometimes smaller. Are annular eclipse fake in Enoch land?

Nutty. 

44 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

He’s just repeating himself!  Am I understanding he doesn’t  accept that the sun is above the horizon for 24 hours North of the arctic circle?  That’s a heap load of reality denial. 

Plus the sun and the moon aren’t the same size in the sky. They are both continually changing in size and one is sometimes bigger and sometimes smaller. Are annular eclipse fake in Enoch land?

Nutty. 

52565923_246673249617407_6089977683985301504_n-1.jpg

Archived