Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/25/2015 at 1:22 PM, gerrydandridge said:

I will probably regret posting this as this is a no go area for even the most die hard tin foil wearing "conspiracy theorists" out there, but I stumbled across a series of short videos on youtube, about the earth not being a globe, this was news to me here in the 21st century.

I watched all 11 short clues as he calls them and the 1 intro (below) with mocking intentions, however my attitude changed somewhat throughout the short films, and as of yet I am unable to debunk these points raised, particularly the moon landings? the GPS in the southern hemisphere is among the "clues", and the antarctic treaty.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-YdgU-CF4

Not sure, I've seen similar programs but have yet to be convinced. What is for sure is that we are constantly lied to through the Globalist controlled media so I wouldn't worry about negative comments from the sheeple, the constant brain washing has worked on them. Epstein, Diana, JFK, 9/11, Gulf of Tonkin, pearl harbour, 5G, vaccines, flouride the list is endless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DtV8656XOo&t=1205s

15 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

i-stopped-using-flouride-and-you-should-

Probably a fluoride paid representative typed that up?

Fluoride is not an essential nutrient. No disease, not even tooth decay, is caused by a “fluoride deficiency.”(NRC 1993; Institute of Medicine 1997, NRC 2006). Not a single biological process has been shown to require fluoride. On the contrary there is extensive evidence that fluoride can interfere with many important biological processes. Fluoride interferes with numerous enzymes (Waldbott 1978). In combination with aluminum, fluoride interferes with G-proteins (Bigay 1985, 1987). Such interactions give aluminum-fluoride complexes the potential to interfere with signals from growth factors, hormones and neurotransmitters (Strunecka & Patocka 1999; Li 2003). More and more studies indicate that fluoride can interfere with biochemistry in fundamental ways (Barbier 2010)

35 minutes ago, manxy said:

Probably a fluoride paid representative typed that up?

Really? Not a flouride representative?

I notice you don't provide any attribution of your own, given that the exact same wording has cropped up on numerous petitions and anti-vaxxer sites over the years. The oldest version I can see at a glance is from 2012: https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/no-added-flouride-to-newcastle-drinking-water.html

ETA: The original appears to date from 2011. I suppose we should be grateful you didn't cut & paste all 50 reasons!  https://fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/

6 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

@manxy, there are way to many references in that post for you to have written it yourself.  Where did you cut and paste it from?

Post is about flat earth and not flat gums MM. I replied without slating Mr Sheldon but it seems that he was offended to what I posted, hence his reply and do not want to waste further time on a side issue - no offence meant.

@Sheldon - Chill out man. Whats up?

1 hour ago, manxy said:

it seems that he was offended to what I posted...

The only thing that “offended” me was the hackneyed posting of an Icke-quoting conspiracy advocate who couldn’t spell fluoride.

Ironically, though, even Giri doesn't seem convinced by the flat earth evidence.

1 hour ago, manxy said:

Post is about flat earth and not flat gums MM. I replied without slating Mr Sheldon but it seems that he was offended to what I posted, hence his reply and do not want to waste further time on a side issue - no offence meant.

@Sheldon - Chill out man. Whats up?

No one was offended by your post. I merely asked where you copied and pasted your comment from. 

We all know that you have not done your own research. 

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

No one was offended by your post. I merely asked where you copied and pasted your comment from. 

We all know that you have not done your own research. 

I do not have the means or willpower to research fluoride on a flat earth thread.

Have a nice day and try to be nice once in a while

7 hours ago, manxy said:

I do not have the means or willpower to research fluoride on a flat earth thread.

Have a nice day and try to be nice once in a while

Well that confirms you copied and pasted it.

I am being nice.  I have not called you names or insulted you.  I merely referenced your habit of not citing your sources and/or copying material without giving the source (plagiarism by the way).

Archived