Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... and understand that science works because it enables us to predict measurable phenomena.

Can you provide a means to predict anything with this bollox, or is it just pretty pictures and silly name?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 11:33 PM, Chinahand said:

... and understand that science works because it enables us to predict measurable phenomena.

Can you provide a means to predict anything with this bollox, or is it just pretty pictures and silly name?

Chapters 72. All of it. 

81Qoo0i0r0L.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

Not that surprised that Enoch doesn’t understand pluralisation. 

Wonder what version of his Magic Book he claims is so amazing. Wonder what the actual text says rather his silly pictures. Wonder if chapter 72 calls the moon Keith. 

• 4 weeks later...

You go for it Enoch :thumbsup:

I found that part of the bible hard to believe  in this day and age of technology but when you consider AI is a reality, human cloning accepted, time travel being undertaken, then as far as I'm concerned, crack on Enoch and enjoy the freedom to express your side of the story unless people wish to have a covert and closed society where freedom of speech is controlled?

IMO, let Enoch have his say and if it affects your beliefs, then at least explain why that is without running for the moderator because his side of the story is different from yours!

Archived