Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

A solid debunk would put my mind at ease..

Here is the definitive proof that we do not live on a flat earth.

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/features/bm_gallery_4.html

Bumpety bump for the Flat Head Society.

Surely you don't believe NASA with its creative art department do you?

I did also think that the guy that made the videos could be a "paid dis info agent" to discredit true conspiracy, and make people like me look stupid, however I found something out last week that made me think he believes what he is saying...

I've always had my doubts about the moon landings but this flat earth thing is too much for me to comprehend right now, I just wanted to see what others make of it

I'd also like to pick this post up. Why are the only two options that he's either right or a paid disinformation agent? I think this pretty much sums up your mindset. There's another option that makes much more sense than either of those two. The man is wrong.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bearing in mind that they hauled a video camera to the moon with them in 1969, now call me skeptical if you must but If I were on the moon filming my 33 degree Freemason buddy hopping around, driving the buggy, playing golf, perhaps for the lads back home I would of quickly done a 360 deg pan of the landscape or perhaps even moved slightly to the left and shot a bit of footage of the most eye catching site up there, yes the big blue spinning globe. I suppose the director of the movie (Stanley Kubrick) didn't want to be on film that day.

Another question I would ask is why the footage of all CH clips are 4 decades after the Freemasons landed on the moon? I guess CGI technology was not good enough to fool China Hand (and obviously the rest of you) at that time.

Is there any of these stunning CGI images from the 60s, 70s, 80s, errr maybe the 90s?,,,, I mean spitnik was launched in 1957 wasn't it!

Call me mr skeptical if you must but I think perhaps the imagery technology from decades ago would of looked as convincing as a 70s DR who monster...

So these comments just show to me that indeed "it is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled" LOL "here's a picture NASA said it is real" (National Association of Space Actors) more like.

"smoke and mirrors" nothing more.

I'm going to pick this post up too. I like how in 13 pages you've gone from "Can someone debunk the flat earth thing for me?" to this complete 20 layers deep derangement.

Go on then, why are all the Governments trying to trick us into thinking our obviously flat earth is in fact spherical?

The same Governments that can't manage to keep fiscal crimes secret, that is. Evidently smart enough to control global conspiracies.

I thought I Answered Mojos question earlier, but my mind may have changed from that point in time, I would like to say I do not follow any religion (sorry spook but as someone once said, if the Christians go to heaven, then I will take my chances in Hell) , I am also not an atheist either.

Globe earth and modern science says we are not the centre of the universe, we are a speck upon a speck among billions of other specks in an infinite universe that came into being as a cosmological accident, you evolved from an ape like creature so enjoy your brief time here as that’s all you are getting in this Godless existence.

Flat Earth We are unique and special creations of an obvious creator, and are very much the center of the universe.

So I think it was done to make us more controllable, to de-emancipate us all, remove our connection to the divine and make us an atheist, make the only gods, money, authority and any kind of materialism.

It seemed odd to me how Dinosaur fossils seemed to suddenly get discovered around the time of Darwinian Theory also, it fits in well with the whole concept to me.

Go on then, why are all the Governments trying to trick us into thinking our obviously flat earth is in fact spherical?

The same Governments that can't manage to keep fiscal crimes secret, that is. Evidently smart enough to control global conspiracies.

I thought I Answered Mojos question earlier, but my mind may have changed from that point in time, I would like to say I do not follow any religion (sorry spook but as someone once said, if the Christians go to heaven, then I will take my chances in Hell) , I am also not an atheist either.

Globe earth and modern science says we are not the centre of the universe, we are a speck upon a speck among billions of other specks in an infinite universe that came into being as a cosmological accident, you evolved from an ape like creature so enjoy your brief time here as that’s all you are getting in this Godless existence.

Flat Earth We are unique and special creations of an obvious creator, and are very much the center of the universe.

So I think it was done to make us more controllable, to de-emancipate us all, remove our connection to the divine and make us an atheist, make the only gods, money, authority and any kind of materialism.

It seemed odd to me how Dinosaur fossils seemed to suddenly get discovered around the time of Darwinian Theory also, it fits in well with the whole concept to me.

Deception to bring us to an atheistic viewpoint by whom? Religion is entrenched in the Governments and laws of most countries. Certainly that would have been a better place to eliminate it than by spending untold amounts of money trying to keep the shape of the Earth a secret when almost everybody can afford a plane ticket.

A solid debunk would put my mind at ease..

Here is the definitive proof that we do not live on a flat earth.

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/features/bm_gallery_4.html

Bumpety bump for the Flat Head Society.

Surely you don't believe NASA with its creative art department do you?

I did also think that the guy that made the videos could be a "paid dis info agent" to discredit true conspiracy, and make people like me look stupid, however I found something out last week that made me think he believes what he is saying...

I've always had my doubts about the moon landings but this flat earth thing is too much for me to comprehend right now, I just wanted to see what others make of it

I'd also like to pick this post up. Why are the only two options that he's either right or a paid disinformation agent? I think this pretty much sums up your mindset. There's another option that makes much more sense than either of those two. The man is wrong.

My thinking has changed considerably throughout the thread, I am never fixed or closed off to an idea, as I gather more information I change perspective, nothing wrong with that, I also contradict myself throughout time I always have and always will

I still have suspicions about Mark Sargent's motives, he seemed to make 11 great videos on the subject out of nowhere, he could well be a shill, it does point to that direction.

I did used to wonder when I was younger why, in a plane, do you not constantly have to readjust your altitude settings to take into account the curvature of the earth. If you were flying in a straight line at a set speed and the earth curves and drops as it would do if it was a large globe why does your altitude not increase and the distance between the plane and the ground grow. Do you have to set your altitude to constantly change every mile to compensate for the curvature? Of course if the earth was spinning in the same direction it'd explain it but as planes fly in all kinds of directions and the curvature of the earth stays the same regardless the spin wouldn't account for every planes trajectory.

Not that I think the earth is flat like, but I did used to wonder about that growing up. Any pilots able to easily explain it?

I did used to wonder when I was younger why, in a plane, do you not constantly have to readjust your altitude settings to take into account the curvature of the earth. If you were flying in a straight line at a set speed and the earth curves and drops as it would do if it was a large globe why does your altitude not increase and the distance between the plane and the ground grow. Do you have to set your altitude to constantly change every mile to compensate for the curvature? Of course if the earth was spinning in the same direction it'd explain it but as planes fly in all kinds of directions and the curvature of the earth stays the same regardless the spin wouldn't account for every planes trajectory.

Not that I think the earth is flat like, but I did used to wonder about that growing up. Any pilots able to easily explain it?

Gravity is constantly pulling you towards the center of the Earth, if it was possible to fly in a straight line in a way that gravity didn't keep your altitude steady escape velocity would be much less of an issue for rocket scientists!

The whole Globe relies on Gravity, take it away and it all falls apart, no one can really explain it, this invisible force that never existed in out consciousness until Newton (another Jesuit Freemason) turned up..

It seemed odd to me how Dinosaur fossils seemed to suddenly get discovered around the time of Darwinian Theory.

But they weren't!

I need to look this up but my thinking is that if we went back to 1800 and said the words "Dinosaur" and "Theory of Evolution" nobody would know what you were talking about, but travel forward 50 years and they both appear within a decade of each other...

The whole Globe relies on Gravity, take it away and it all falls apart, no one can really explain it, this invisible force that never existed in out consciousness until Newton (another Jesuit Freemason) turned up..

Gerry, why are you determined to find a way to discredit any evidence brought up that conforms to the largely accepted viewpoint? At the same time you're very eager to support anything that opposes that viewpoint, regardless of validity. Shouting about any scientist who supports the "official viewpoint" (I shudder to use those words, it's nothing to do with being "official" as given by any governing body, it's what can be observed, measured and repeated) being a Freemason does nothing to help your case that you aren't a troll.

Nothing exists in our consciousness until we find out about it, what relevance does that have?

It seemed odd to me how Dinosaur fossils seemed to suddenly get discovered around the time of Darwinian Theory.

But they weren't!

I need to look this up but my thinking is that if we went back to 1800 and said the words "Dinosaur" and "Theory of Evolution" nobody would know what you were talking about, but travel forward 50 years and they both appear within a decade of each other...

On the Origin of Species (the birth of Darwinism) was published in 1859, the first dinosaur to be given a scientific name was in 1824 but there is evidence of dinosaur bones and fossils being found long before then.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/dinosaurs/dinofossils/First.shtml

Archived