Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

It seemed odd to me how Dinosaur fossils seemed to suddenly get discovered around the time of Darwinian Theory.

But they weren't!

I need to look this up but my thinking is that if we went back to 1800 and said the words "Dinosaur" and "Theory of Evolution" nobody would know what you were talking about, but travel forward 50 years and they both appear within a decade of each other...

There have been lots of scientific discoveries in the last 200 years. Moreso than the 200 years before that. The obvious answer is that the more we understand, the more we are able to understand. But your explanation is that it's all a massive conspiracy where we rush to invent new ideas to cover things up. Why? Why deliberately make such desperate efforts to believe the much less likely answer?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no Dinosaur fossils on display in any museum in the world that I know off, they are all plaster casts, made with plaster and melted down animal bones and then artistically aged. I need to find my reference now but I found a Chinese factory that advertises this service for the museum community. The Dinosaurs you have see are all imaginative reconstructions. Yes here it is "Zigong Dino Ocean Art Company in Sichuan, China...

"No independent researcher has ever examined a real Dinosaur skull, the claim all the fossils are kept in high security storage, but only a few select paleontologists are ever allowed to examine them, so the ability to ascertain their authenticity is kept from the public"

It seemed odd to me how Dinosaur fossils seemed to suddenly get discovered around the time of Darwinian Theory.

But they weren't!

I need to look this up but my thinking is that if we went back to 1800 and said the words "Dinosaur" and "Theory of Evolution" nobody would know what you were talking about, but travel forward 50 years and they both appear within a decade of each other...

There have been lots of scientific discoveries in the last 200 years. Moreso than the 200 years before that. The obvious answer is that the more we understand, the more we are able to understand. But your explanation is that it's all a massive conspiracy where we rush to invent new ideas to cover things up. Why? Why deliberately make such desperate efforts to believe the much less likely answer?

What I am saying is that the Dinosaur came at the same approx time to support Darwins Theory, by design.

There is no Dinosaur fossils on display in any museum in the world that I know off, they are all plaster casts, made with plaster and melted down animal bones and then artistically aged. I need to find my reference now but I found a Chinese factory that advertises this service for the museum community. The Dinosaurs you have see are all imaginative reconstructions. Yes here it is "Zigong Dino Ocean Art Company in Sichuan, China...

"No independent researcher has ever examined a real Dinosaur skull, the claim all the fossils are kept in high security storage, but only a few select paleontologists are ever allowed to examine them, so the ability to ascertain their authenticity is kept from the public"

Can you provide a link for the bit you put in quotes?

Also, put "Zigong Dino Ocean Art" into Google Images for yourself. Do those look like fake fossils to you?

But they weren't!

On the Origin of Species (the birth of Darwinism) was published in 1859, the first dinosaur to be given a scientific name was in 1824 but there is evidence of dinosaur bones and fossils being found long before then.

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/dinosaurs/dinofossils/First.shtml

it was PUBLISHED in 1859, he got most of his ideas from his Grandfather.

But they weren't!

What I am saying is that the Dinosaur came at the same approx time to support Darwins Theory, by design.

Before I waste my time linking you to many articles showing that dinosaur bones/fossils were first discovered when Darwin was a young teen, are you just going to say "The articles are lies"?

Also, put "Zigong Dino Ocean Art" into Google Images for yourself. Do those look like fake fossils to you?

Museum exhibition dinosaur skeletons replica fossoil...60pcs per month

But they weren't!

On the Origin of Species (the birth of Darwinism) was published in 1859, the first dinosaur to be given a scientific name was in 1824 but there is evidence of dinosaur bones and fossils being found long before then.

That site's design is part of the fossil record.

Some really cool go pro footage of an Extra vehicular activity, (EVA) spacewalk at the ISS.

for the sane amongst you to appreciated, and the bat shit crazies to have something to be bat shit crazy about.

But they weren't!

it was PUBLISHED in 1859, he got most of his ideas from his Grandfather.

Got any evidence to support that?

Should I take the lack of a link as a "No" to my question of whether you can provide a link for your quote?

Does the sale of fake Rolexes mean Rolexes don't exist? Does the sale of replica guns mean guns don't exist? Does the sale of globes mean the earth doesn't exist??

Should I take the lack of a link as a "No" to my question of whether you can provide a link for your quote?

Does the sale of fake Rolexes mean Rolexes don't exist? Does the sale of replica guns mean guns don't exist? Does the sale of globes mean the earth doesn't exist??

No it doesn't mean these things don't exist, I am just saying that what most people think are real fossils in the museums are in fact, something more akin to.

http://zgdy.en.alibaba.com/product/438523811-801315115/Museum_exhibition_dinosaur_skeletons_replica_fossoil.html

Archived