Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Gosh aren't the magic people clever to be continually putting fake fossils all over the country and having their agents uncover them - you can tell they're "them", just look at the eyes - shifty as anything, hey.

This is close to the truth I don't have time now, I will post some evidence I have of this later. You will be surprised at the un-scientific methods used...

Edit: they are nothing short of Fraudulent...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read this short extract from George Orwells (1984), AKA Eric Blair the insider and Fabian society member, and History student to Aldous Huxley.

‘But the world itself is only a speck of dust. And man is tiny — helpless! How long has he been in existence? For millions of years the earth was uninhabited.’

‘Nonsense. The earth is as old as we are, no older. How could it be older? Nothing exists except through human consciousness.’

But the rocks are full of the bones of extinct animals — mammoths and mastodons and enormous reptiles which lived here long before man was ever heard of.

Have you ever seen those bones, Winston? Of course not. Nineteenth-century biologists invented them. Before man there was nothing. After man, if he could come to an end, there would be nothing. Outside man there is nothing.’

‘But the whole universe is outside us. Look at the stars! Some of them are a million light-years away. They are out of our reach for ever.’

What are the stars?’ said O’Brien indifferently. ‘They are bits of fire a few kilometres away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the centre of the universe. The sun and the stars go round it.’

I'm not sure you understand what you have quoted above, the Author (Orwell) is showing how tyrannical and powerful the state has become in that it could make the people believe whatever they want, including that the Earth is only as old as people, and that the species we knew to have been here before us never existed.

He is using established scientific facts (age of the earth, Heliocentric model, etc.) and then shows the government brainwashing people into doublethink or outright disbelief regarding these facts, which is supposed to render the reader with a sense of horror at the power wielded by the government, that they could actually make people believe contrary to what we know to be cold hard unassailable facts.

Typical Gerry bashing style and if I were you Gerry, just stick on one subject and let whoever wait for their troll turn.

I'm sorry, taking what Gerry said to CH and turning it back on him is Gerry bashing? So it must have been CH bashing to start with? How come you didn't jump in with a 3 paragraph post about being nice to people when it happened to CH? Is Gerry your son?

Just read this short extract from George Orwells (1984), AKA Eric Blair the insider and Fabian society member, and History student to Aldous Huxley.

‘But the world itself is only a speck of dust. And man is tiny — helpless! How long has he been in existence? For millions of years the earth was uninhabited.’

‘Nonsense. The earth is as old as we are, no older. How could it be older? Nothing exists except through human consciousness.’

But the rocks are full of the bones of extinct animals — mammoths and mastodons and enormous reptiles which lived here long before man was ever heard of.

Have you ever seen those bones, Winston? Of course not. Nineteenth-century biologists invented them. Before man there was nothing. After man, if he could come to an end, there would be nothing. Outside man there is nothing.’

‘But the whole universe is outside us. Look at the stars! Some of them are a million light-years away. They are out of our reach for ever.’

What are the stars?’ said O’Brien indifferently. ‘They are bits of fire a few kilometres away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the centre of the universe. The sun and the stars go round it.’

There is something very Orwellian about this post.

Gerry, have you ever been to the beach and fossil hunted? A good place to do it is Scarlet down at Castletown - it's old limestone - carboniferous, so you won't find any dinosaurs, but you'll find shells and corals and other things.

Doing so won't turn you into a member of the illuminati - promise.

If you do get yourself a small hammer and enjoy the search you can plan a holiday around it. Go to the Jurassic Coast, or the Isle of White. There you do actually have a chance of finding something connected with Dinosaurs, though you've got to be pretty lucky I admit. When I took my kids we found lots of ammonites and belemnites, but nothing saurian.

These guys looking in Wales got really lucky.

Gosh aren't the magic people clever to be continually putting fake fossils all over the country and having their agents uncover them - you can tell they're "them", just look at the eyes - shifty as anything, hey.

Gerry, do you understand anything about the scientific method?

what a great thing to do with the kids, brilliant idea x

It seemed odd to me how Dinosaur fossils seemed to suddenly get discovered around the time of Darwinian Theory.

But they weren't!

I need to look this up but my thinking is that if we went back to 1800 and said the words "Dinosaur" and "Theory of Evolution" nobody would know what you were talking about, but travel forward 50 years and they both appear within a decade of each other...

There have been lots of scientific discoveries in the last 200 years. Moreso than the 200 years before that. The obvious answer is that the more we understand, the more we are able to understand. But your explanation is that it's all a massive conspiracy where we rush to invent new ideas to cover things up. Why? Why deliberately make such desperate efforts to believe the much less likely answer?

What I am saying is that the Dinosaur came at the same approx time to support Darwins Theory, by design.

Before I waste my time linking you to many articles showing that dinosaur bones/fossils were first discovered when Darwin was a young teen, are you just going to say "The articles are lies"?

This is close to the truth I don't have time now, I will post some evidence I have of this later. You will be surprised at the un-scientific methods used...

Edit: they are nothing short of Fraudulent...

I don't doubt the Smithsonian Institute and other established organisations have a vested interest in keeping the status quo going but that's more about the real age of the earth, past civilisations and trying to stop cracks appearing in the accepted paradigm.

However technology has come on apace and it's not just the 'insiders', as you assert, who have access to it these days. With the world getting more developed by the year they can't put a blanket over 7 billion people and keep huge secrets like you think. I don't doubt there remain secrets we aren't aware of but the earth being flat ain't one of them.

Typical Gerry bashing style and if I were you Gerry, just stick on one subject and let whoever wait for their troll turn.

I'm sorry, taking what Gerry said to CH and turning it back on him is Gerry bashing? So it must have been CH bashing to start with? How come you didn't jump in with a 3 paragraph post about being nice to people when it happened to CH? Is Gerry your son?

Not a very nice thing to say helix although not untypical of you on this particular thread and showing a not so nice side of you at all. If this thread isn't your cup of tea and you believe Gerry is a troll, I cannot think of a good reason to follow it?

As for Gerry being my son, shame on you great granddad!

Not a very nice thing to say helix although not untypical of you on this particular thread and showing a not so nice side of you at all. If this thread isn't your cup of tea and you believe Gerry is a troll, I cannot think of a good reason to follow it?

As for Gerry being my son, shame on you great granddad!

So was it not a very nice thing to say when Gerry said it to CH? Presumably showing a "not so nice side" of him too?

Archived