Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The post directly before you accused me of Gerry bashing. Here, I'll quote it.

China I think you are a good person but awfully gullible I am afraid..

Oh my goodness I've just seen this corker. Cheers, I needed a good chuckle.

Gosh aren't the magic people clever to be continually putting fake fossils all over the country and having their agents uncover them - you can tell they're "them", just look at the eyes - shifty as anything, hey.

This is close to the truth I don't have time now, I will post some evidence I have of this later. You will be surprised at the un-scientific methods used...

Edit: they are nothing short of Fraudulent...

I don't doubt the Smithsonian Institute and other established organisations have a vested interest in keeping the status quo going but that's more about the real age of the earth, past civilisations and trying to stop cracks appearing in the accepted paradigm.

However technology has come on apace and it's not just the 'insiders', as you assert, who have access to it these days. With the world getting more developed by the year they can't put a blanket over 7 billion people and keep huge secrets like you think. I don't doubt there remain secrets we aren't aware of but the earth being flat ain't one of them.

The Smithsonian are normally first on the Scene to "sanitise it", any " Out of Place objects" are swiftly put in a warehouse, Hollywood gave a good clue in the first indiana Jones movie when they boxed away the ark of the covenant, in the large warehouse 13 style storage. Anything else they tip into the sea so the official HIS tory books don't look stupid.

As a side note, HOLLY WOOD is what the Magicians made their wands from to cast their spells....Interesting how the movies that Program us come from Hollywood...

This shit still going is it?

Do you reckon if you actually sent a flat earther into orbit to see for themselves the globe rotating about its axis they would actually change their mind?

Sadly I think you're dealing with the kind of people for whom no evidence is good enough.

Gosh aren't the magic people clever to be continually putting fake fossils all over the country and having their agents uncover them - you can tell they're "them", just look at the eyes - shifty as anything, hey.

This is close to the truth I don't have time now, I will post some evidence I have of this later. You will be surprised at the un-scientific methods used...

I don't doubt the Smithsonian Institute and other established organisations have a vested interest in keeping the status quo going but that's more about the real age of the earth, past civilisations and trying to stop cracks appearing in the accepted paradigm.

However technology has come on apace and it's not just the 'insiders', as you assert, who have access to it these days. With the world getting more developed by the year they can't put a blanket over 7 billion people and keep huge secrets like you think. I don't doubt there remain secrets we aren't aware of but the earth being flat ain't one of them.

The Smithsonian are normally first on the Scene to "sanitise it", any " Out of Place objects" are swiftly put in a warehouse, Hollywood gave a good clue in the first indiana Jones movie when they boxed away the ark of the covenant, in the large warehouse 13 style storage. Anything else they tip into the sea so the official HIS tory books don't look stupid.

As a side note, HOLLY WOOD is what the Magicians made their wands from to cast their spells....Interesting how the movies that Program us come from Hollywood...

Got any evidence for any of that? I mean I can type sentences too, it doesn't make them true though.

This shit still going is it?

Do you reckon if you actually sent a flat earther into orbit to see for themselves the globe rotating about its axis they would actually change their mind?

Sadly I think you're dealing with the kind of people for whom no evidence is good enough.

A flight around or flight aflat would probably resolve it although I think Gerry has mentioned that this wasn't possible

Got any evidence for any of that? I mean I can type sentences too, it doesn't make them true though.

It will follow soon, I am compiling a nice post that China Hand may find interesting.

Not so long as to get a TLDR; just interesting collections of evidence.

I think there is an argument to be made from Freudian psychology here. Are people who claim the earth is flat and not round trying to project their own sense of sexual inadequacy?

Does this come under the Big Bang theory? Lol

Archived