Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Gerry you really are a very strange person if you own a telescope, have used it to observe craters on the moon and have come to the conclusion the moon is a flat disc.

It requires you to ignore or not understand evidence plane in front of your eyes.

But then again you've done that repeatedly in this and other threads. Weird.

Not to overdo the T-word, but I'm convinced he's just trolling the forum/you.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a religion that thinks the whole universe was created for "us"? I don't think so. Rest of post, fully agree.

Depends what you mean by "universe". Certainly there are religions which believe the known physical universe was created for us.

I am not trolling any thing or any person, I have no need no do so, I am sorry if questioning your programmed beliefs upsets you bobster to the point that you think your being trolled.

For years we have all been watching these shuttle launches and suspected no disingenuous motives, it never crossed my mind until only a few years ago that there was no real moon landings, let alone the shape of the earth was in any question.

I remember the challenger disaster in the 80s and I just recently (whilst looking into flat earth) found out that there is a mass of evidence that all the astronauts that were killed are indeed very much still alive, it just keeps on getting better...

there is a mass of evidence that all the astronauts that were killed are indeed very much still alive

Please share...... I can't wait to see this 'mass of evidence' but suspect it will just be a load of bollocks

there is a mass of evidence that all the astronauts that were killed are indeed very much still alive

Please share...... I can't wait to see this 'mass of evidence' but suspect it will just be a load of bollocks

He never delivers on the promises of evidence. Just another reason to suspect he's a troll.

For everyone else here's some cool pictures Terry W Virts took on his way back from the ISS (and his time on it):

https://twitter.com/AstroTerry/media

And a very cool bit of software that can tell you what you're looking at, or were looking at, at any point in reasonable time.

http://www.stellarium.org/

Archived