Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For missing tapes see this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes

Paul's Got Wright - no I will not be commenting on the video - I have a life, it is pointless. There are multiple proofs Nasa has landed on the moon.

I am not delusional enough to pretend that conspiracies on the scale necessary exist.

For your amusement here's a recording from Jodrell Bank of the astronauts talking to Houston - we can't hear Houston because their signals are heading out into space - all Jodrell Bank can hear is Apollo 11 sending their signals back.

Yeah yeah yeah the geeks at the University of Manchester are all Lizards Lords. Not

For missing tapes see this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes

Paul's Got Wright - no I will not be commenting on the video - I have a life, it is pointless. There are multiple proofs Nasa has landed on the moon.

I am not delusional enough to pretend that conspiracies on the scale necessary exist.

For your amusement here's a recording from Jodrell Bank of the astronauts talking to Houston - we can't hear Houston because their signals are heading out into space - all Jodrell Bank can hear is Apollo 11 sending their signals back.

Yeah yeah yeah the geeks at the University of Manchester are all Lizards Lords. Notw

nice freudian slip there me o'l china! it's ok mate you believe nasa as much as you want no worries x

the astronaut said he hadn't been through the van allen belt when they went the moon! then he had it pointed out to him where the van allen belt was and said "oh well we went right through it then!!!. comical from above top gun! our greatest achievers you believe china. john travolta i'd say but what would i know i've never been the moon! x

Have they built a moon base yet?

From what I gather Man has not set foot on the Moon (officially) since 1972, with the great increase in technology since then, nothing but unmanned missions, no Chinese, no Russians and no good old USA either, doesn't make sense to me.....However they are planning on a Mars trip, perhaps they have been saving the tax payers money for the big one....

I understand no Wo/Man or animal has been above 400 miles since 1972, seems odd as they ventured 240,000 miles in 1969 and are planning on many millions of miles to Mars very soon.

Archived