Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Seems the only proof they rely on is NASA CGI and fake moon landings. They don't come across very smart either compared to the people that are looking into the shape of the earth with an open mind.

You're making it very difficult to believe that you're not trolling. Chinahand has given you plenty of proof and experiments you can perform and analyze yourself and yet you still claim nonsense like this.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems the only proof they rely on is NASA CGI and fake moon landings. They don't come across very smart either compared to the people that are looking into the shape of the earth with an open mind.

You're making it very difficult to believe that you're not trolling. Chinahand has given you plenty of proof and experiments you can perform and analyze yourself and yet you still claim nonsense like this.

I wasn't referring to Chinahand in that quote..

Your implication was that flat earth deniers (what a ridiculous term) only rely on NASA "CGI" and "fake" moon landings.

Also why haven't you responded to the video I quoted yet again a few pages back of a high altitude balloon launched by school kids which clearly shows the curvature of the earth?

Your implication was that flat earth deniers (what a ridiculous term) only rely on NASA "CGI" and "fake" moon landings.

Also why haven't you responded to the video I quoted yet again a few pages back of a high altitude balloon launched by school kids which clearly shows the curvature of the earth?

I clearly shows a fish eye lens being used. Look at the curvature, take into consideration the height of the balloon, the globe is not very big according to that video...

Same with the red bullshit NASA sponsored jump, seems the globe is no too big from these videos..

Has anyone been above 400 miles high since 1972?

Why is this relevant? Nobody has dropped a nuclear bomb on a population since 1945. Does that mean we can't? Or never did?

Russia, China, anyone surely just to say they did it also? don't you find that just a little odd..

If we go into nukes that will take us way off topic, put it this way I don't think there ever will be a nuclear war...

I clearly shows a fish eye lens being used. Look at the curvature, take into consideration the height of the balloon, the globe is not very big according to that video...

Same with the red bullshit NASA sponsored jump, seems the globe is no too big from these videos..

https://youtu.be/oGIi7XJjfdI?t=80

Look at this point in the video. This is not the sort of "distortion" you would expect from a fisheye lens. There is no warping at the bottom edge.

Are you telling me you don't think nukes were ever dropped? Or you don't think there will be a nuclear war due to mutually assured destruction?

Why make the huge expenditure necessary to go to the moon just to say you've done it when someone else already has? "Hey guys we managed to do what the US did a while ago" isn't a very good publicity statement. There is no value in sending astronauts to the moon right now.

Could you make a list of reasons you think the moon landing couldn't have happened?

It's down to belief, then. In the same way many people believe in other civilisation's existing, but without 'solid' proof. And about having faith in ones belief, of course. After doing the rounds on 'skeptic' sites, it would seem that the debunkers have a lot to say for themselves regarding FET, all represented by what is assumed as 'proof'; scientific studies, mathematical equations, satellite imagery etc., the kind of stuff that chinahand is using to provide evidence that the earth is round.

Are the other planets in our solar system presented in the same way as earth, according to FET? Are they part of the construct also? There isn't much on the FET sites which allude to it but Dear Lord, the consequences, if FET applies to all the other planets, are enormous!

gerry, if the USA didn't go to the moon can you explain why the Russians (who were in a space race with them at the time, and perhaps not best of friends) aren't bleating about it? They certainly had the required technology to assess whether or not the Americans made it to the moon. With how much of a warmongering malcontent Putin is, don't you think he would be mentioning it?

https://youtu.be/oGIi7XJjfdI?t=80

Look at this point in the video. This is not the sort of "distortion" you would expect from a fisheye lens. There is no warping at the bottom edge.

Are you telling me you don't think nukes were ever dropped? Or you don't think there will be a nuclear war due to mutually assured destruction?

Why make the huge expenditure necessary to go to the moon just to say you've done it when someone else already has? "Hey guys we managed to do what the US did a while ago" isn't a very good publicity statement. There is no value in sending astronauts to the moon right now.

Could you make a list of reasons you think the moon landing couldn't have happened?

Look at the curvature it gives, look at the height and tell me how big you think the globe is?

Why the huge budget,,,well that is one of the perks for them I would say, get the slaves to pay for their own deception whilst we blow it on black projects, jokes on you...

gerry, if the USA didn't go to the moon can you explain why the Russians (who were in a space race with them at the time, and perhaps not best of friends) aren't bleating about it? They certainly had the required technology to assess whether or not the Americans made it to the moon. With how much of a warmongering malcontent Putin is, don't you think he would be mentioning it?

Your very statement about Putin tells me you listen to nothing other than MSM propaganda from either sky or the BBC..

The Russians know very well the moon landings were a hoax, they haven't bothered going themselves because they also know IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

The international flexing of muscles are for your benefit to keep the illusion strong in your mind, the Russians are helping the USA and other governments to police the outer edges of the plane, i.e. the Antarctic, they all enforce this treaty together..

I encourage you to have a play with these two tools also,

Celestia: http://www.shatters.net/celestia/download.html

Stellarium: http://www.stellarium.org/

Stellarium gives you a view from anywhere on Earth, Celestia allows you to go through the Universe (memory limitations give you roughly 16,000ly from the Sun in any direction).

If the Earth is flat, how are these two tools able to provide an accurate view of what you can see from any point on Earth at any given time, in 3D space?

I once used Stellarium to identify the stars I managed to capture in a picture of Jupiter that I took. I used a not particularly impressive Canon EOS 550d and a 50-250mm lens. Visible in the picture is Jupiter, 4 of it's moons and two stars.

Blue one is HIP 20493, 481.77 Light Years from Earth. Red one is HIP 20417 B, 1753.53 Light Years from Earth. The moons that are visible, from left to right are Ganymede, Io, Europa, Callisto.

I find it a very sad shame that you will probably believe these are a projection.

mKhDSEq.jpg

Your very statement about Putin tells me you listen to nothing other than MSM propaganda from either sky or the BBC..

The Russians know very well the moon landings were a hoax, they haven't bothered going themselves because they also know IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

The international flexing of muscles are for your benefit to keep the illusion strong in your mind, the Russians are helping the USA and other governments to police the outer edges of the plane, i.e. the Antarctic, they all enforce this treaty together..

And yet not a single official has leaked any of their involvement? I don't think you understand people if you believe that this could be kept secret without someone whistleblowing.

The question is still why bother? You say it is to keep us feeling small (presumably insignificant?), however, the Earth has been proclaimed to be a globe for much, much longer than the current political elite have been alive. What you are suggesting is a scheme that has been going on for centuries and the "truth" has only been open to an elite group.

That requires a massive leap of faith and to ignore the fact that the "elite" is not stable and frequently changes. So just who is this elite whose interests are served by making the rest of us feel small?

Its a very nice photo, I have looked through my 6" reflector scope in the past as such things, but it I cannot tell it is what they are telling me it is and it is several hundred million miles away also.

I have looked at Saturn through that IOM observatory's scope a couple of years ago also myself.

Archived