Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another mysterious coincidence - the first mention of numerology, opening up another rich vein of trollery, was in post 1019 of page 68. 1/1/1968 - Pope Paul's Day of Peace.

Gerry, am I doing it right?

Very good bobster, those lodge nights have paid off well..

As far as I can see, the following have been discussed and been found to have problems when asked to prove that we are a spinning ball in space.

The Coriolis EFFECT.

The Foucault pendulum.

Polaris and the movement of the stars.

Light refraction and mirages when people can see a city skyline from 60 miles away, when the top of the highest buildings should be 1000 feet below the horizon.

And least impressive is the honesty of NASA.

It really does boggle my mind that people still choose to believe that Armstrong set foot on a moon 240,000 miles away, in 1969, this lie in itself should make people re-evaluate the situation, but no, I just don't understand it, people talk of religiosity well scientism is the new religion I would say.

It really does boggle my mind that people still choose to believe that Armstrong set foot on a moon 240,000 miles away, in 1969, this lie in itself should make people re-evaluate the situation, but no, I just don't understand it, people talk of religiosity well scientism is the new religion I would say.

It boggles my mind that people believe those who say he didn't. You are now presenting this nonsense as a truth to justify your even wilder fantasies.

Gerry you are a straight out liar. There is no other word for it. You making claims about things does not make them true.

What lies, people cant handle the truth so I am a troll, I give a logical explanation for an effect here, that you claim is proof of a spinning ball model and I am liar..

Archived