Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Poor old Gus stepped out of line it seem..

"1967, January 22, Gus Grissom, an American astronaut, held an unauthorized press conference in which he told reporters that the United States was “at least a decade away” from even contemplating a lunar mission. He was severely rebuked for giving that interview without permission. Following this reprimand, Gus Grissom later came out of a water tank reduced gravity simulation of the supposed lunar landing module, and hung a lemon attached to a coat-hanger in front of a NASA emblem to indicate to any cameras present, without speaking, what he and his fellow crew members, Roger Chaffee and Edward White, thought of the Apollo programme.

1967: January 27, Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee were killed on the launch pad when a flash fire engulfs their command module during testing for the first Apollo/Saturn mission. They are the first U.S. astronauts to die in the line of duty."

Who would of thought it, all that machinery, moving parts, electronics a fuck tonne of flammable material...accidents happen. Not everything is a shadowy conspiracy...or it? (dun dun dun)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've looked quite a bit into the question of whether the Americans really walked on the moon. I'm convinced that they did but I've not heard the counter side of the argument to explain the Van Allen Belt. Is it really a barrier that would have prevented the trip or are the moon deniers making that up? Has Chinahand already posted an explanation on this? I've not read the whole thread.

Poor old Gus stepped out of line it seem..

"1967, January 22, Gus Grissom, an American astronaut, held an unauthorized press conference in which he told reporters that the United States was “at least a decade away” from even contemplating a lunar mission. He was severely rebuked for giving that interview without permission. Following this reprimand, Gus Grissom later came out of a water tank reduced gravity simulation of the supposed lunar landing module, and hung a lemon attached to a coat-hanger in front of a NASA emblem to indicate to any cameras present, without speaking, what he and his fellow crew members, Roger Chaffee and Edward White, thought of the Apollo programme.

Simply untrue. This never happened. It's just another example of you blindly reading things on the Internet and believing them to be factual. There is no real evidence of this claim.

I've looked quite a bit into the question of whether the Americans really walked on the moon. I'm convinced that they did but I've not heard the counter side of the argument to explain the Van Allen Belt. Is it really a barrier that would have prevented the trip or are the moon deniers making that up? Has Chinahand already posted an explanation on this? I've not read the whole thread.

I'm still looking at this and its very much like a game of tennis with questions and answers, claims and counter claims going back and forth.

From what I gather so far in a limited time I've spent reading about this in a few scientific articles (which could equally be false), it would seem that the space vehicles would not have had sufficient shielding to protect them from the radiation and the space suits even less.

This claim would create a massive problem for those purporting that astronauts reached the moon and things have taken a big twist as two days ago, Vladimir Markin (RFIC) has demanded an international investigation into the 1969 moon landings!

Gerry's claim that NASA are not so squeaky clean could well be true although I'm sure this would cost a pretty penny for a full investigation to be carried out.

I'm still looking at this and its very much like a game of tennis with questions and answers, claims and counter claims going back and forth.

From what I gather so far in a limited time I've spent reading about this in a few scientific articles (which could equally be false), it would seem that the space vehicles would not have had sufficient shielding to protect them from the radiation and the space suits even less.

This claim would create a massive problem for those purporting that astronauts reached the moon and things have taken a big twist as two days ago, Vladimir Markin (RFIC) has demanded an international investigation into the 1969 moon landings!

Gerry's claim that NASA are not so squeaky clean could well be true although I'm sure this would cost a pretty penny for a full investigation to be carried out.

This illustrates why China's whup-ass debunking is important.

"NASA are not so squeaky clean " is an understatement. An organisation founded on Nazi war criminals, smuggled out of Germany at the close of the 2nd world war wasn't going to start off with honesty and transparency in mind, a murder or 3 was quite within their capabilities...

​I think the cognitive dissidence is truly astounding.

The cost of an investigation matters not in comparison to the fraudulent fake space race monies stolen (by today's standard a truly astronomical sum of money) by these fiends.

"NASA are not so squeaky clean " is an understatement. An organisation founded on Nazi war criminals, smuggled out of Germany at the close of the 2nd world war wasn't going to start off with honesty and transparency in mind, a murder or 3 was quite within their capabilities...

The cost of an investigation matters not in comparison to the fraudulent fake space race monies stolen (by today's standard a truly astronomical sum of money) by these fiends.

OK, so are you now saying that NASA defrauded the US government out of the space race funds and the US government thinks they went to the moon when in fact they didn't? So actually, the Nazis got one over on the US by pretending to be able to go to the moon? Is that how it hangs?

OK, so are you now saying that NASA defrauded the US government out of the space race funds and the US government thinks they went to the moon when in fact they didn't? So actually, the Nazis got one over on the US by pretending to be able to go to the moon? Is that how it hangs?

No, I didn't mean it that way.

Archived