Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in a whirled that doesn't care HeliX, you're just a number. but in my eyes you are unique, just like the rest of us. we are all one and one is all there is mate. if you don't believe me try counting the mona lisa's. try and buy one, or paint one even. can you have 5 of the same thing? when you get whirled and whirled around it could make your head spin x

Your spelling and grammar aren't up to much either.

i will say it again and you might take heed china. i am not bound by grammar. it's just one of the many communicative tools, which are available to me, for me. as it is you. i use languish as i see fit but i don't cast bad spells. i choose to be nice. and i don't languish in language i flourish and ride the wave mate. it's more fun. you could try it x

in a whirled that doesn't care HeliX, you're just a number. but in my eyes you are unique, just like the rest of us. we are all one and one is all there is mate. if you don't believe me try counting the mona lisa's. try and buy one, or paint one even. can you have 5 of the same thing? when you get whirled and whirled around it could make your head spin x

Your spelling and grammar aren't up to much either.

i will say it again and you might take heed china. i am not bound by grammar. it's just one of the many communicative tools, which are available to me, for me. as it is you. i use languish as i see fit but i don't cast bad spells. i choose to be nice. and i don't languish in language i flourish and ride the wave mate. it's more fun. you could try it x

It's like he is trying to communicate with us somehow.

29.25°

Yes, now in the past you've worried about the star light diminishing etc.

So do you think you can actually see Polaris up at an altitude of 29.25 degrees above the horizon, 10K km away from the Pole?

i hope this all ends with gerry and china going on a star gaze together. that would be lovely x

That's not a bad suggestion, but given where I now live unlikely. ... and to be honest it would be more effective to sail a yacht with big clear markings on its mast out from Douglas and film it as it goes hull down and the markings go progressively under the horizon.

Anyway, here's a picture of Polaris about 8,300 kilometres from the Pole.

Genuinely Gerry - it isn't 34 degrees above the horizon. It's not even half that.

A spherical model of the world predicts Polarisis location really really well. The flat earth model abysmally.

Do you admit that?

6883922615_09604c3f22_b.jpgNorth Star by Glen Espinosa, on Flickr

i hope this all ends with gerry and china going on a star gaze together. that would be lovely x

That's not a bad suggestion, but given where I now live unlikely. ... and to be honest it would be more effective to sail a yacht with big clear markings on its mast out from Douglas and film it as it goes hull down and the markings go progressively under the horizon.

Anyway, here's a picture of Polaris about 8,300 kilometres from the Pole.

Genuinely Gerry - it isn't 34 degrees above the horizon. It's not even half that.

A spherical model of the world predicts Polarisis location really really well. The flat earth model abysmally.

Do you admit that?

6883922615_09604c3f22_b.jpgNorth Star by Glen Espinosa, on Flickr

It does appear so.

this guy is skeptical to say the least! so the debate rages on ball wide china x

Yeah he seems to be skeptical of just about everything. It always amuses me when someone blanket believes every conspiracy theory.

EDIT: Managed 12 minutes before I got sick of him stating things as fact without evidence. And sick of him not knowing what "up" is.

Archived