Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

"does nobody travel from south america to south Africa, or south america to Australia"

You mean travel from one of the poorer parts of the world to another poor part of the world? Yes, I wonder why there isn't that much travel between them...

So they will fly from Johannesburg to Europe, but not to Australia direct?

Quantas fly direct from Johannesburg to Sydney - http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/jnb/syd/150709/150730/airfares-from-johannesburg-o.r.-tambo-to-sydney-kingsford-smith-in-july-2015.html?adults=1&children=0&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=1&preferdirects=false&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 fake direct flight, yeah right!

Edit, as opposed to 201 1-2 stop flights...

Johannesburg to Perth direct with a different airline - http://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/jnb/per/150709/150730/airfares-from-johannesburg-o.r.-tambo-to-perth-in-july-2015.html?adults=1&children=0&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=1&preferdirects=false&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false

I suppose they are in on the whole conspiracy as well?

Quantas also fly Santiago to Sydney direct in 14hrs. 11,000km on a great circle route. Entirely consistent.

Gerry, seriously do you think this is fake. Delusional.

I've lots of friends in South Africa the direct flights to Oz are heavily used.

Quantas also fly Santiago to Sydney direct in 14hrs. 11,000km on a great circle route. Entirely consistent.

Why don't they track them going across as they do in the North Hemisphere?

I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to but If you're referring to those flight tracker type sites you need to be aware that they don't show all flights anyway (it would simply be impossible to do that as there are thousands of planes in the air at any one time). They tend to show the most trafficked routes.

Do flat earthers have a different term for hemisphere?

and what of those who don't know the shape of the earth Lao? the ones who have not verified it for themselves.have you any prose for those? you been to space have you? is that why you speak with such lofty authority on the ball? are you a ball renowned leader of the ball theory? what weight do you carry here exactly? please don't question my sincerity. i am sincerely in the "don't know" category and i'm enjoying learning more and more about the subject. i know far more now than i ever knew from school or my peers, about the subject. and who are those "couple of intellectually dishonest people"??? you seem bitter about the subject even being discussed. that's not healthy. an open discussion is, and that's what we and many others, are doing. that's what a forum is all about mate x you keep mentioning psycho's and the like. i didn't know they see people who get "carried along". is that a clinical term? are you some sort of professional sectioneer or the mf sectioneer. please state your role in mental health, thanks x

Why do you insist on asking for educational credentials, as if they mean something to you, the whole academic world including all the noble laureates, and great minds of our time are quite settled on the absolute solidity of the fact that the earth is a sphere, and you and your ilk have been dismissing them out of hand. More dishonesty, you jump at credentials as a means of defending your position, and then dismiss anyone with credentials as a shill, or in on the "conspiracy".

Credentials mean nothing to you, or this discussion would have been over long ago.

More weightless waffle from posters suffering from delusions of adequacy.

They do.

Link

Do you ever verify anything you read/hear on youtube, Gerry?

Who's going to place bets that Gerry makes a big issue out of the map projection at that link!

Paul have you been to the US? Are you going to start a thread wondering if all those sit-coms and Hollywood movies are really faked in Pinewood, and those occasional strange accented people you meet are really government shills pretending to be from Texas?

If you have been to the US how about China, or Brazil.

What's the difference between this and a flat earth - they are equally as implausible.

don't be silly china grow up x

and what of those who don't know the shape of the earth Lao? the ones who have not verified it for themselves.have you any prose for those? you been to space have you? is that why you speak with such lofty authority on the ball? are you a ball renowned leader of the ball theory? what weight do you carry here exactly? please don't question my sincerity. i am sincerely in the "don't know" category and i'm enjoying learning more and more about the subject. i know far more now than i ever knew from school or my peers, about the subject. and who are those "couple of intellectually dishonest people"??? you seem bitter about the subject even being discussed. that's not healthy. an open discussion is, and that's what we and many others, are doing. that's what a forum is all about mate x you keep mentioning psycho's and the like. i didn't know they see people who get "carried along". is that a clinical term? are you some sort of professional sectioneer or the mf sectioneer. please state your role in mental health, thanks x

China has given plenty of ways for you to verify the shape of the earth yourself. If you haven't managed to do it at this point it's your own fault and no-one else's.

not very scientismic of you he licks is it? x

After all the hoo-hah about MH370, I would think that most informed posters would be aware of how flight tracking works currently, its limitations, and the fecking difference between ADS-B, ACARS and GPS.

Are the limitations confined to the southern Hemisphere only

China has given plenty of ways for you to verify the shape of the earth yourself. If you haven't managed to do it at this point it's your own fault and no-one else's.

not very scientismic of you he licks is it? x

Do you not understand the point of science? The entire idea of the scientific method is for experiments to be testable, repeatable and observable. You absolutely can perform anyone else's experiments yourself with the same equipment and conditions and achieve the same results.

If anything that map proves the earth is round more than it does flat. If it would flat the routes would be in a straight line? Do you not think the routes are curved because that is a map flattened version of a spherical earth?

don't discuss it mojo, Lao might have you sectioneered! x

Archived