Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hypothetical question for the minions of orthodoxy - what would be the implications for you personally if you discovered the world really was flat? Would it change your views in any way? What about the societal implications?

Hypothetical question for the minions of orthodoxy - what would be the implications for you personally if you discovered the world really was flat? Would it change your views in any way? What about the societal implications?

Well if you are a science teacher or an astronomer I think it will have a big impact on your career.

For me, it would have no implications as I already know almost everything in our society is based on complete bollocks. But I expect it would be quite an eye opener to some of you who live in a bubble of official propaganda where what authorities say is true is true without question.

and what of those who don't know the shape of the earth Lao? the ones who have not verified it for themselves.have you any prose for those? you been to space have you? is that why you speak with such lofty authority on the ball? are you a ball renowned leader of the ball theory? what weight do you carry here exactly? please don't question my sincerity. i am sincerely in the "don't know" category and i'm enjoying learning more and more about the subject. i know far more now than i ever knew from school or my peers, about the subject. and who are those "couple of intellectually dishonest people"??? you seem bitter about the subject even being discussed. that's not healthy. an open discussion is, and that's what we and many others, are doing. that's what a forum is all about mate x you keep mentioning psycho's and the like. i didn't know they see people who get "carried along". is that a clinical term? are you some sort of professional sectioneer or the mf sectioneer. please state your role in mental health, thanks x

Why do you insist on asking for educational credentials, as if they mean something to you, the whole academic world including all the noble laureates, and great minds of our time are quite settled on the absolute solidity of the fact that the earth is a sphere, and you and your ilk have been dismissing them out of hand. More dishonesty, you jump at credentials as a means of defending your position, and then dismiss anyone with credentials as a shill, or in on the "conspiracy".

Credentials mean nothing to you, or this discussion would have been over long ago.

More weightless waffle from posters suffering from delusions of adequacy.

i havn't asked for anything mate. i asked if you have any credentials, whilst you talk of mental health in order to marginalise those who dare to think for themselves. how did anyone come up with the ball WITHOUTdiscussing it!!!? use your brain . it must be discussed to be known and verified. i don't care what you ballieve in. i hope you are happy in life. stop trying to get people sectioned by mf though. some people have families to look after and could do without General Lao intruding on them in such devious ways, with rabid insinuations of ill health. if you catch my drift?

as for your rabid unfounded accusations about me, you do not know me Lao and cannot show any example of me posting anything you just made up about me. again just rabid insinuations. the point being what exactly?

why are you and all the other seancists still here then if it's so obvious??? and how can you know what credentials mean to me, if you don't know me, and have never asked me, and i have never told you? john travolta. maybe you should take the "a" out of your moniker? it would better describe your pitiful comments in this thread x

In a way that's what I really don't get about the whole thing. If it was flat I'd accept it but the weight of science tells me it is spherical but I can't see what reason or benefit anyone would gain from making us think otherwise. I've asked this many times before on this thread and never had a real answer, why do they* want us to believe the World is spherical?

* they can be anyone you want, I simply use it as a generic term for want of better word, term or phrase.

In a way that's what I really don't get about the whole thing. If it was flat I'd accept it but the weight of science tells me it is spherical but I can't see what reason or benefit anyone would gain from making us think otherwise. I've asked this many times before on this thread and never had a real answer, why do they* want us to believe the World is spherical?

* they can be anyone you want, I simply use it as a generic term for want of better word, term or phrase.

Because a flat earth implies creation, which then means people have natural God-given rights. Those in power want us to think our rights are given to us by them at their whim. If God gave us our rights, that means they're inviolable and must be honoured. It would have major social implications - it would turn wage slavery on its head as it would be known it was immoral. Whereas right now they allow it because our leaders have got us to believe in law of the jungle where they're in charge, and not God.

How can the top of the ball be easier to manage than the bottom of the ball?

Maybe airlines are a bit funny about flying over very large bodies of water as little as they can get away with.

Or maybe their isn't much demand for routes that go that way.

I would say those are much more plausible than the world is flat.

Because a flat earth implies creation, which then means people have natural God-given rights. Those in power want us to think our rights are given to us by them at their whim. If God gave us our rights, that means they're inviolable and must be honoured. It would have major social implications - it would turn wage slavery on its head as it would be known it was immoral. Whereas right now they allow it because our leaders have got us to believe in law of the jungle where they're in charge, and not God.

Maybe for you, but it wouldn't mean anything of the sort for me and I suspect neither would it for millions of other people.

by jove Isaac, do we have a defector at this stage of the game?

I think the world is a sphere. This thread has not altered by thoughts.

I'm just fascinated by the relative social or cultural implications of a flat earth versus a spherical earth.

now now let's keep this clean and take heed from the music once more. sing along in peace with me...........

"people all over the ball, join hands" or try "heal the ball make it a better place". and if the seancists win they could sing.............

" we are the champions, of the balllllll!!!!!" xxx

Archived