Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

The flight connections make more sense from this map...

You can also see why they don't fly over the Antarctic but choose the less efficient route, or is it just too cold for them, they seem to be able to make metal craft travel into space at much lower temperatures, seems the aircraft industry needs a bit of NASA help there..

You do understand the difference in cost between a space shuttle and a domestic air liner?

NASA solved this problem in the sixties, and temperature 30000 feet over Antarctica is nowhere near the moon in the shade temperature.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can also see why they don't fly over the Antarctic but choose the less efficient route, or is it just too cold for them, they seem to be able to make metal craft travel into space at much lower temperatures, seems the aircraft industry needs a bit of NASA help there..

You do understand the difference in cost between a space shuttle and a domestic air liner?

NASA solved this problem in the sixties, and temperature 30000 feet over Antarctica is nowhere near the moon in the shade temperature.

Do you believe that the atmospheric conditions in space, which is generally considered to be 62 miles or more than eleven times the cruising height of the average airliner at 30,000 feet (approximately 5.6 miles), are the same?

Do you really believe that planes cannot fly over the Arctic (it isn't Antarctica as you state)?

now now let's keep this clean and take heed from the music once more. sing along in peace with me...........

"people all over the ball, join hands" or try "heal the ball make it a better place". and if the seancists win they could sing.............

" we are the champions, of the balllllll!!!!!" xxx

I know this thread is full of it but that's pretty low grade trolling, you really must try harder.

trolling? i don't follow? the ball is what you think you live on. so the ball it is. ball leaders and ball renowned scientists agree. if yo ulive on a ball mojo call it one. try see if you can get a dog to fetch it's world. should be easy x

now now let's keep this clean and take heed from the music once more. sing along in peace with me...........

"people all over the ball, join hands" or try "heal the ball make it a better place". and if the seancists win they could sing.............

" we are the champions, of the balllllll!!!!!" xxx

I know this thread is full of it but that's pretty low grade trolling, you really must try harder.

trolling? i don't follow? the ball is what you think you live on. so the ball it is. ball leaders and ball renowned scientists agree. if yo ulive on a ball mojo call it one. try see if you can get a dog to fetch it's world. should be easy x

It's trolling because it simply isn't adding anything to the debate, is it? All you posted was a load of random song lyrics, pretty meaningless even by your standard. Oh yeah, peace, love and understanding man, don't hate the man for asking the questions, etc. xxxx

At least Gerry asks related questions and makes related posts.

indeed it adds the missing piece in your vocabulary mojo.........the ball! you can use it when you get itchy earths, then people will think your well on the world! x

I presume you find yourself hilarious, by all means crack on but to the rest of us you just come across as a barely literate troll. I suggest you come back when you are ready to actually add something meaningful to the discussion. Please stop signing all your posts with a kiss, it is seriously creepy.

why do you presume things mojo when you could just ask? i presume it's because your not interested in meaningful conversation? you seem to have lost the rag over this ball thing. don't worry you can ballieve what you want mate. i'm not tryin to take ye ball off ye i promise. who is the rest of us? are you in a pro ball group profile or somethin? get a grip mate. x denotes sincerity mojo, sincerity. can you remember? we post in other threads don't we. can you take heed when someone posts? it would be helpful x

What's that got to do with the cost? Can you ever answer a question directly?

Archived