Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

why do you presume things mojo when you could just ask? i presume it's because your not interested in meaningful conversation? you seem to have lost the rag over this ball thing. don't worry you can ballieve what you want mate. i'm not tryin to take ye ball off ye i promise. who is the rest of us? are you in a pro ball group profile or somethin? get a grip mate. x denotes sincerity mojo, sincerity. can you remember? we post in other threads don't we. can you take heed when someone posts? it would be helpful x

More waffle. Seriously, does what you write make sense in your own head? Pro ball, anti ball, what on earth (pardon the pun) are you going on about?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The flight connections make more sense from this map...

You can also see why they don't fly over the Antarctic but choose the less efficient route, or is it just too cold for them, they seem to be able to make metal craft travel into space at much lower temperatures, seems the aircraft industry needs a bit of NASA help there..

You do understand the difference in cost between a space shuttle and a domestic air liner?

NASA solved this problem in the sixties, and temperature 30000 feet over Antarctica is nowhere near the moon in the shade temperature.

What's that got to do with the cost? Can you ever answer a question directly?

What I mean is, I am sure the reason commercial flights don't go over the s pole and save a fortune in aviation fuel which is probably the air companies biggest expense because, 1. They won't end up where their map says the will and 2. The military aircraft would not allow it, for fear of the pilot discovering the truth and letting the cat out of the bag, temperature is just a feeble excuse to fool you and I.

The flight connections make more sense from this map...

You can also see why they don't fly over the Antarctic but choose the less efficient route, or is it just too cold for them, they seem to be able to make metal craft travel into space at much lower temperatures, seems the aircraft industry needs a bit of NASA help there..

You do understand the difference in cost between a space shuttle and a domestic air liner?

NASA solved this problem in the sixties, and temperature 30000 feet over Antarctica is nowhere near the moon in the shade temperature.
What's that got to do with the cost? Can you ever answer a question directly?

What I mean is, I am sure the reason commercial flights don't go over the s pole and save a fortune in aviation fuel which is probably the air companies biggest expense because, 1. They won't end up where their map says the will and 2. The military aircraft would not allow it, for fear of the pilot discovering the truth and letting the cat out of the bag, temperature is just a feeble excuse to fool you and I.

The white bit you see in the middle of that flat earth map is the north pole? I'm not quite sure if or where the south pole exists on a flat earth.

The white bit you see in the middle of that flat earth map is the north pole? I'm not quite sure if or where the south pole exists on a flat earth.

Surely you remember the bit about the Great Ice Wall that stops you falling off the edge? You're not taking this seriously at all.

Mojo. The white in the middle is indeed the north pole, the south pole (Antarctica) is the white ring around the edge, makes perfect sense why they won't end up where their maps say they will, if they were allowed to try it.

Look at the map and then realise why the circumnavigation via the poles has never been proven to be done.

Gerry do you understand what a great circle is? The airlines basically fly on great circles, unless there are overflight restrictions or weather advantages. Go and download google earth, use the measure tool, click on Jo'burg then on Sydney. Then look at the airline route map I put up. Do you notice anything. Do it for Sydney Beunos Airies. Again look, think, do you notice anything?

Come on Gerry use your brain, do you see a connection between the great circles on Google Earth and the curved lines on map projection I posted?

Mojo. The white in the middle is indeed the north pole, the south pole (Antarctica) is the white ring around the edge, makes perfect sense why they won't end up where their maps say they will, if they were allowed to try it.

Look at the map and then realise why the circumnavigation via the poles has never been proven to be done.

So you just got confused when you referred to flights not going over the south pole to save fuel as it would be the north pole that they flew over to do that?

I assume in the flat earth world you simply cannot fly over the south pole. What happens if try, do you hit a big wall at 30,000 feet or does something happen?

Mojo, we are talking about the Antarctic, not the arctic, the n.pole is not anywhere near as cold as the s.pole and it's the s.pole that you are prevented from flying over, not n.pole.

It's not a pole, it's a ring of ice keeping you in this prison planet.

Mojo, we are talking about the Antarctic, not the arctic, the n.pole is not anywhere near as cold as the s.pole and it's the s.pole that you are prevented from flying over, not n.pole.

Ok, here is that flat earth map you posted earlier:

post-35809-0-55818400-1435247524_thumb.j

As you said the white bit in the middle is the North Pole, in my World the North Pole is in the Arctic. Is this different in the flat earth?

I still don't get where the south pole exactly is in the flat earth, could you annotate the above map to show me.

You really are nuts aren't you?

Never have I seen so many bullying forum members on one thread and it's quite disgusting for grown men to behave like a pack of wolves.

11412168_10207308220491539_7114814039540

Gerry believes in the flat earth as some people believe in God, in ghosts, in time travel, telepathy and so on, yet people are not satisfied with his belief and succumb to bullying by constant name calling.

It seems to becoming more personal as the thread goes on. Each trying to capture a point, to score and ridicule someone who for all I know, is unable to change.

Really disappointed in you Chinahand as I used to like your explanations, but not when it's done to ridicule someone as you've done. I much prefer the old even-tempered way.

Archived