Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Never have I seen so many bullying forum members on one thread and it's quite disgusting for grown men to behave like a pack of wolves.

11412168_10207308220491539_7114814039540

Gerry believes in the flat earth as some people believe in God, in ghosts, in time travel, telepathy and so on, yet people are not satisfied with his belief and succumb to bullying by constant name calling.

It seems to becoming more personal as the thread goes on. Each trying to capture a point, to score and ridicule someone who for all I know, is unable to change.

Really disappointed in you Chinahand as I used to like your explanations, but not when it's done to ridicule someone as you've done. I much prefer the old even-tempered way.

You're one hypocrite manxy. When the pro-tt mob were doing the same on all those other threads to the so-called haters you were quite happy to add your bit into the fray. Log, eye,remove and all that...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you presume things mojo when you could just ask? i presume it's because your not interested in meaningful conversation? you seem to have lost the rag over this ball thing. don't worry you can ballieve what you want mate. i'm not tryin to take ye ball off ye i promise. who is the rest of us? are you in a pro ball group profile or somethin? get a grip mate. x denotes sincerity mojo, sincerity. can you remember? we post in other threads don't we. can you take heed when someone posts? it would be helpful x

More waffle. Seriously, does what you write make sense in your own head? Pro ball, anti ball, what on earth (pardon the pun) are you going on about?

i'll take that as a no then x

Really disappointed in you Chinahand as I used to like your explanations, but not when it's done to ridicule someone as you've done. I much prefer the old even-tempered way.

Oh come on manxy - really disappointed? Come on then - what has so shocked you about my recent postings? Saying Gerry was delusional if he thinks an airline route which has carried 10s of thousands of people, including some really good friends of mine, is a fake?

Comparing Paul's Got Wright's doubt that the earth is a sphere to people doubting if the US exists?

I think those two posts are right on the button.

If you'd like a refresher of what I've written - click the magnifying class icon in the search bar at the top of the page, then leaving every other field blank type Chinahand into the Find Author box and you'll see every single post I've written in this thread.

Oh come on manxy - really disappointed? Come on then - what has so shocked you about my recent postings? Saying Gerry was delusional if he thinks an airline route which has carried 10s of thousands of people, including some really good friends of mine, is a fake?

Comparing Paul's Got Wright's doubt that the earth is a sphere to people doubting if the US exists?

I think those two posts are right on the button.

If you'd like a refresher of what I've written - click the magnifying class icon in the search bar at the top of the page, then leaving every other field blank type Chinahand into the Find Author box and you'll see every single post I've written in this thread.

not doubt china. it's not knowing. big difference mate x

i'm sure gerry appreciates the sentiment manxy, if not the description particularly! and i agree it's bad form from some of them in here, especially when they all know what shape the earth is. why else they would come to this thread is beyond me. it's for people with an open mind and manners to go with it i believe. i admit to not knowing and now i'm more informed on the subject than ever before. there's no place for bullying in learning, it's terrible. x

Manxy is living proof that ProjectMKUltra is alive and well on the Isle of Man. Read any good books by J. D. Salinger lately, Manxy???

Why do this?

What gain do you get out of this?

What does it prove?

Never have I seen so many bullying forum members on one thread and it's quite disgusting for grown men to behave like a pack of wolves.

11412168_10207308220491539_7114814039540

Gerry believes in the flat earth as some people believe in God, in ghosts, in time travel, telepathy and so on, yet people are not satisfied with his belief and succumb to bullying by constant name calling.

It seems to becoming more personal as the thread goes on. Each trying to capture a point, to score and ridicule someone who for all I know, is unable to change.

You're one hypocrite manxy. When the pro-tt mob were doing the same on all those other threads to the so-called haters you were quite happy to add your bit into the fray. Log, eye,remove and all that...

Why do this?

What gain do you get out of this?

What does it prove?

Archived