Flat Earth?

gerrydandridge

Oh, I see, that's it, when he was five feet higher the very bottom portion of the image was a uniform mirror image of the bottom of the island. However when he makes his way a little lower this mirroring disappears and conveniently so does the building. Why no heat distortion ?

For anyone unable to see my argument, put simply, take the first couple of millimetres of the base of the island and fold them down, this will then give you the anomalies on either side of the island that we see and also give you a mirror image of this small portion of land all along the base, software is readily available for such trickery.

He was truly blessed to get such uniform distortion when it mattered and also so fortuitous that it disappeared at the right time also.

Being delusional is far better than being intellectually dishonest, thank you Lao for that expression, for it is now used in the correct context.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are beyond reason. It is heat haze but pretend it is conspiracy all you like Gerry. Just rock on with it.

Reasoning with you is pointless.

China don't let him troll you to this extent. He is wearing you down by idiot attrition.

Just point and laugh like the rest of us.

This is the most disingenuous post I have read this week..

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that video was not fraudulently made very recently and you tube are in on it!

You're going to struggle to fit all these people who are "in on it" into the 0.1% of the population you previously claimed were "in on it" to avoid explaining why nobody has leaked anything.

Yes I suppose altering the date and adding few fake comment is beyond YouTube's control, the main thing is I don't think that video is legitimate.

Do you think the bottom of the island mirrored is heat haze?

Probably a silly question but does anyone here doubt the validity of the video.?

The one of the Toronto skyline was a taken by a hoaxer and put on the Flat Earth Society website in 2008, they thoroughly debunked it 7 years ago.

I wish I had a good telephoto lens camera as I would do some myself, in this day and age with editing software and the huge number of dishonest scumbags out there to obfuscate the situation finding a trusted source is nearly as hard as finding a non composite picture of the earth from space....

The simplest proof for the globe is the one we can see every day.

1. go to a beach (bring binoculars to make it easier)

2. watch a ship sail out towards the horizon

3. watch it disappear over the curvature of the earth (if you are standing at the waters edge the horizon is only 3 miles away, so it won't take long)

4. come to exactly the same conclusion as people did several thousand years ago when witnessing the same phenomenon (OMG IT'S ROUND!)

Very impressive Pluto fly by as reported by the impartial BBC and the opening line is:

The icy lonely world of Pluto, as pictured by an artist...we have to imagine this distant fringe of the solar system

Well not any longer....it seems the artist is now redundant and no longer required to help our imaginations when it come to dwarf planet Pluto...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-33502944

A fascinating report indeed, I was a bit disappointed at the Hubble's poorly rendered oops, time lapse photo of Pluto, it seems to get all sorts of wonderful clear images of nebula's and distant Galaxies millions of light years away but fails to get a clear image of the recently demoted Pluto, a mere stone's throw away in comparison.....

Below is mission control and clearly shows the excitement in the room, somehow this reminded me of the photo of Obama and his cronies watching the Bin Laden assassination live a few years ago, but considering Bin Laden died of renal failure in 2001, I hope the NASA picture is more authentic, do you remember Benazir Bhutto said publicly that Bin Laden had been dead for years, about a week before her own demise by assassination....Sorry I digress..It happens at times of great excitement, like this is now....

_84265763_028164560-1.jpg400px-Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_b

Here we have a picture of Pluto.

_84265199_4984d8f4-8653-4cd1-9f95-74ea2f

And here is the happy snapper, this would seem to be either a selfie or an artists impression!.(As is was 2006, perhaps we can also thank NASA for the selfie stick along with the non stick pans that we all cherish) you decide, either way I am happy they are recording this momentous human achievement.... Lets hope NASA takes batter care of the data this time....

Just think up until now we have had to use our imagination, thanks to those geniuses of mind manipulation we no longer need the artists help...

_84112850_84112846.jpg

If it were left to me I would probably take plenty of photo of the probe while it was still on Earth, so that I could then cut and paste it into some of it's own photos that it sends back so that viewers can be made more aware of and identify with the technology that allows us to take photos of distance planets and natural satellites, and learn more about our solar system.

Of course your notion of a probe based selfie stick has it merits also.

Archived