Fsc Down

Slim

Apparently, the FSC is suffering total systems failure and have been offline for most of the day. This is the FSC that insists licensed companies have a DR plan in place, usually at great cost, to avoid downtime.

Seems to be a bit of a double standar all around really, the government insists businesses comply to a certain standard in this and other areas that they don't seem to manage themselves.

I knew their e-mail was out, didn't realise it was such an extensive problem though?

Speaking as one of those entities you refer to and having spent some considerable time, cost and not least effort implementing Disaster Recovery Procedures, on the face of it, it does seem a little rich, yes.

Seems to be a bit of a double standar all around really, the government insists businesses comply to a certain standard in this and other areas that they don't seem to manage themselves.

Too true

The hospital network for e-mail always seems to suffer from viruses and worms

That's a joke right?

No, as far as I know it only seems to be the admin side of things, email, etc, that keep going down and not the medical computers

Sorry Old Git, I really thought it was a play on words.... hospitals...worms & viruses etc.

If it wasn't it should have been.

:)

Archived