'Plane Crash.

Addie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just heard that from tomorrow, Easy Jet will have a procedure in place that ensures that one person is never again left along in the cockpit.

Sounds sensible.

I believe it's general policy in the US but not Europe...yet.

Anyhoo...I'm reserving judgement on this till the full facts are out.

There are other possible scenarios and it seems strange that the co-pilot should say nothing in the final moments and be breathing normally? If you put yourself under extreme stress your breathing becomes heavier. Something just doesn't seem right?

This man has been tried and found guilty of murdering a plane full of people before the data recorder has even been found. Nobody really knows yet what happened and perhaps never will. The media frenzy is a disgrace. Contrast this with the reluctance to even publish the names of other people arrested in connection with much more trivial financial crime investigations. Dead men don't sue I suppose.

Why are people so fascinated to know what happened? There is enough bad news in this world or on this island without taking a bizarre fascination in fatal plane crashes in other countries. I guess I just don't see the point of most news. I find it all very depressing and actually feel sick to my stomach whenever someone ruins my day by telling me the news. It's like the media is run by people who feed off negative energy.......

Why are people so fascinated to know what happened? There is enough bad news in this world or on this island without taking a bizarre fascination in fatal plane crashes in other countries. I guess I just don't see the point of most news. I find it all very depressing and actually feel sick to my stomach whenever someone ruins my day by telling me the news. It's like the media is run by people who feed off negative energy.......

It makes you sick yet you fire up your computer type in Manx forums click on International news then click on a topic named Plane crash.

Can't make you that sick

rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't really expect it to help you as you're not the one saying you feel sick and have your day ruined when you hear the news, or wondering why we're discussing something that happened in another country...

Oh. I see and apologise. I thought you were having a go at me for drawing parallels between the rush to judgement on the pilot for multiple murder and the reticence and the media fear locally of even naming somebody arrested for the trivial misdemeanour by comparison of usurping 21 million banker electronically created, abstract pounds.

Archived