Karen Buckley missing person in Gasgow

Barrie Stevens

A man known as Alexander Pacteau was earlier named by Police Scotland as having met the missing Karen Buckley on the night of her disappearance..

Google Alexander Pacteau. A news site will appear.

By coincidence a man of that same name was involved in faking of Royal Bank of Scotland banknotes at home in 2014??? His story was that he had been injured. Had been in an induced coma, was off sick, on Benefits and was ashamed of his parlous financial state ......so attempted counterfeiting of bank notes apparently to the sum of £6,000

Currently Police Scotland announced that a 21 year old man has been arrested and will appear in a private court sitting on Friday in connection with the Karen Buckley matter.

The name Alexander Pacteau appears to have been taken down from major news websites.

Well I suppose we cannot exactly say that it is one and the same man as the person arrested and due to appear in court tomorrow has not been identified by name but is said to be age 21....sub judice and all that I suppose?

However, a girl leaves a nightclub abandoning her coat and not telling friends...

Then we start to see published the photo of a named man Alexander Pacteau age 21 and who does not resemble that which I am told the younger generation are wont to refer to as a "fanny magnet" in the context of night club pick ups...

A man coincidentally named Alexander Pacteau appears to have some "form" regarding counterfeit bank notes and an odd line in excuses. This is in the public domain.

Then seemingly the missing girl Karen Buckley is found dead.

Just looking for the conspiracy theory....the reason why?...I mean, it is usually about money and/or sex is this not so?

Well I suppose we cannot exactly say that it is one and the same man as the person arrested and due to appear in court tomorrow has not been identified by name but is said to be age 21....sub judice and all that I suppose?

However, a girl leaves a nightclub abandoning her coat and not telling friends...

Then we start to see published the photo of a named man Alexander Pacteau age 21 and who does not resemble that which I am told the younger generation are wont to refer to as a "fanny magnet" in the context of night club pick ups...

A man coincidentally named Alexander Pacteau appears to have some "form" regarding counterfeit bank notes and an odd line in excuses. This is in the public domain.

Then seemingly the missing girl Karen Buckley is found dead.

Just looking for the conspiracy theory....the reason why?...I mean, it is usually about money and/or sex is this not so?

You forgot to mention that his mother went running to the papers to declare her boy innocent that is how his name got out.

The conspiracy here is did the mother help her boy get rid of the poor girls body

Oh a thread containing idle speculation about the now apparent death of a young girl in suspicious circumstances.....how wonderful of you Barrie.

At least it doesn't contain "When I used to forge bank notes......"

Anyone who has a Kodak printer and says that they have never tried to make a fake banknote is a liar...

Now watch this story unfold and if counterfeit money is not part of the equation I shall go and risk my colon and have a mug o' char and a bacon butty at Stu's caff. aka "Stu's Eats" Aka "Stu's Nosh" ..

And I shall try and pass a Manx £20 note made on my Kodak printer......(PS Did I hear that someone was charged with the girl's murder this morning?...Was it the same man who made the fake RBS banknotes?)

Stu is innocent by the way and I have sprayed the same on the walls of my nearest underpass...

What are you spouting on about a girl has been murdered, body dumped and a family going through god knows what and from what I can make out you are saying he is being fitted up because he forged bank notes a few years ago.

As for actually forging notes I can happily and truthfully say I have never had the thought never mind going through with the act of forging money

Rule of thumb when you get a missing persons case.

1. Read the Police Report where they name (and they always do) the last person seen with her.

2. Google the name of the guy, or save it for future use (and his age)

3. Wait till the body is found (and it always is within a few days, because these guys are not rocket scientists, they're sex offenders), and someone nameless is arrested.

It makes a mockery of maintaining the anonymity of a suspect until they're formally charged.

Archived