Amy's in the race!

FACT

On the Manx Voices Informed Choices Facebook page, Amy has mentioned that she has received a text message death threat! , She says that she reported another matter to the police earlier and has heard nothing from them also?

This is despicable and several people have advised her to contact the police, interestingly Tame elf amongst them?

I want to comment on this.

I post on a forum in China. And within the last half hour someone has made a post to admin about banning some people.

I said no. Freedom of speach is number one. But there are no mods on that forum.Just an owner.

You see... it struck me, that in China, where the internet is well and truely under Government control, how Ironic is it that a western poster wants to supress free speach from another non Chinese poster.

In effect, doing the same as Amy. I WILL CALL THE POLICE ON YOU !!!!

Looking to the higher power to protect you. Its indoctrination, sort of.

It's a sort of "My big brother will sort you out". Or "My daddy is bigger than your daddy"

Do you really want someone with that mentality representing your country on Economic Development trips to China?

Ha ha. My claim to fame is that I have been "tabbed" by better people than Amy.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't believe anything she says before seeing the proof.

Eddie Teare got a lot of support recently when threats were received by one of his family, rightly so.

Is this another tactic to garner support for her as the victim of 'bullying',? I suspect it is. As has been said, the police have taken no action so far. No doubt, with our wonderful investigative journalists here it will be on the front page of the Courier just in time for polling day. It's all a matter of timing.

Can't wait for Sunday's round table discussion although I hear she will be phoning in as she is off island for some reason. Also doubtful for the requisition meeting. (Or was that Bill, I can't remember, the pub was quite noisy last night)

Amy's had (another) death threat today and wants to know if its normal for MKH's.

I must have missed the election, I didn't realise that she had been elected.

I know Ed had a few threats thrown in his direction, but really, this is not the first time she has claimed her life has been threatened, is anyone likely to be arsed to send her a death threat.

Apparently she has reported something to the Police once this week, but they have not been near.

I wonder if that is because she called them a joke on their facebook page a few weeks ago?

Its like drama just follows her around ..................

Edit: Sorry Max, missed your post regarding this

This is why she should report it. If it's true then it is wrong to threaten anyone, let alone a person standing for public office, who knows where that could end!

f it isn't true then she would be exposed and I don't think she is daft enough to claim something like that if it wasn't? Either way, this should be investigated as she has publicly claimed that a serious offence has been committed!

On the Manx Voices Informed Choices Facebook page, Amy has mentioned that she has received a text message death threat! , She says that she reported another matter to the police earlier and has heard nothing from them also?

This is despicable and several people have advised her to contact the police, interestingly Tame elf amongst them?

If true it's despicable. Personally I wouldn't bank on publicising that on Facebook being anything more than more sympathy for poor old ME. I'm being even more bullied now look at ME. The whole world is against ME.

Fun Fact: One of the candidates has a penchant for hitting the report button and also likes to report things to the local fuzz. I'm not at liberty to say which one, though.

Back on track: even though that Fitton fella only just stopped by and probably thinks one long post here is enough to sway the MF masses, I still hope he wins. It's not a matter of the best one winning, but the one who will do the least damage to the constituency of Douglas South, the institution of Tynwald, and the Isle of Man as a whole. Sorry, Keith, I'm sure you're a nice fella :)

Archived