Amy's in the race!

FACT

Fun Fact: One of the candidates has a penchant for hitting the report button

And the point of sharing that was what exactly? To provide yet more evidence that the moderators do not act with discretion or impartiality. Personally, I think it's wrong that a German who lives in the Far East should be moderator on an Isle of Man forum and use his vote to censor and silence Isle of Man residents from speaking out on Isle of Man issues.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the point of sharing that was what exactly? To provide yet more evidence that the moderators do not act with discretion or impartiality. Personally, I think it's wrong that a German who lives in the Far East should be moderator on an Isle of Man forum and use his vote to censor and silence Isle of Man residents from speaking out on Isle of Man issues.

Don't forget, a moderator who has a political agenda.

You're funny. I didn't say who. Your post also makes no sense, but that's ok. Many things in life don't. Makes you look a little silly, though. Small world these days and stuff. Maybe you're not into the whole global business thing, where you can be anywhere on the planet but still have strong ties to a place you actually quite like, and where you care about the fact that a bunch of fruitloops is standing for election and you cannot stop but wonder what the fuck is going in the place that people can't get their arses off the couch, start a proper party system and get things moving in the right direction within the last 1000 fucking years, instead of accusing me of lacking impartiality, which is irrelevant as am not the media or a common law editor, but simply an individual, and then getting your little troll friend to come and chime in as well.

I actually give a fuck about the island and have repeatedly offered to help with setting something up. You wanna do a taxpayers alliance or a political party of some sort? Like I publicly said before: shoot me a message. If it looks solid enough, I'm more than happy to support it with manpower and cash. I give you a website, media campaign, printing, even a whole fucking call center to use. Just say the word.

The island needs proper political change. What it doesn't need are more dumbfuck internet trolls talking out of their arses. Get up and do something or shut up.

Being fair, he said that one of the candidates hits the report button and likes to report stuff to plod, he didn't say the mods acted on their complaints.

Wonder what will happen though if the drama llama reports that post though biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

^^ Sore loser! ^^

Your trolling game is really lacking. I was so happy on that day back in 2006, you have no idea. Awesome experience to stand for election. Maybe you should try doing something useful instead of playing keyboard warrior, or should that simply be keyboarder? You might enjoy it. Go and support a candidate for example. Bring out leaflets, offer transport on elections day, etc. This might be parish pump stuff to a degree, but you still gotta bring your local A game on the day (and in the run up to it)!

The things I wrote further up addressed at Amy about getting leaflets out early in the morning on election day were serious advice. Malarkey did that in the morning. If she, or any of the candidates think that some carefully screened Facebook fandom and a radio debate are enough to clinch it, then I'm afraid they are in for a nasty shock. That's not how local politics works and standing in the very same constituency in 2006 taught me all those things. The Cretney election machine was impressive. The way politics works on a local level is something you have to learn and cannot just pick up by bringing out some leaflets and knocking on some doors for a couple of weeks. This takes years. Unfortunately, that gives Hot Tub Bill the advantage and I can see him winning. I will get a fsh and a plane ticket if that happens, promise!

Being fair, he said that one of the candidates hits the report button and likes to report stuff to plod, he didn't say the mods acted on their complaints.

Wonder what will happen though if the drama llama reports that post though biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

The fact is Amadeus's post was out of order. He may not be talking about Amy, but he's let us all infer that he is.

He's an ex-candidate in Douglas South; he's declared his support for another candidate and is using inside knowledge to drop hints about election candidates.

We shouldn't be surprised, he has a long history of letting his colleagues down.

Fun Fact: One of the candidates has a penchant for hitting the report button and also likes to report things to the local fuzz. I'm not at liberty to say which one, though.

Back on track: even though that Fitton fella only just stopped by and probably thinks one long post here is enough to sway the MF masses, I still hope he wins. It's not a matter of the best one winning, but the one who will do the least damage to the constituency of Douglas South, the institution of Tynwald, and the Isle of Man as a whole. Sorry, Keith, I'm sure you're a nice fella :)

It wasn't Keith then.

Your trolling game is really lacking. I was so happy on that day back in 2006, you have no idea. Awesome experience to stand for election. Maybe you should try doing something useful instead of playing keyboard warrior, or should that simply be keyboarder? You might enjoy it. Go and support a candidate for example. Bring out leaflets, offer transport on elections day, etc. This might be parish pump stuff to a degree, but you still gotta bring your local A game on the day (and in the run up to it)!

I don't have to. The people I support and vote for are already MHKs.

This is why she should report it. If it's true then it is wrong to threaten anyone, let alone a person standing for public office, who knows where that could end!

f it isn't true then she would be exposed and I don't think she is daft enough to claim something like that if it wasn't? Either way, this should be investigated as she has publicly claimed that a serious offence has been committed!

First sentence, no problem with that.

Second sentence, she has history in this area. Claimed to have a degree in law, lie. Claims to speak 5 languages, hardly had a decent command of English. Claims to know someone is a paedophile (underage sex) committing an offence by not reporting it I think, so not the first time she has claimed a serious offence has occurred. Claims to be born and raised here, family didn't move here until she was 5, so born here possibly, not raised completely. Claimed to work for a well known poker site for 5 years, lie. Claims a friend in MT that tells her peoples IP addresses, clearly BS.

Archived