Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true, but in view of the criticism which the police are getting following her reporting of another incident, I think they may be quick to point out that nothing has been reported?

And another incident in March where they did nothing!

Given that her and her husband seem to need the services of the Police (and other emergency services) more than your average Joe, I'm surprised they don't have at least one coppers direct dial number smile.png

Perhaps Inspector Flint is about and he could have a look into this for her biggrin.png

You're funny. I didn't say who.

No, but you said one of the candidates - clearly leaving it open to speculation. Why even say it if you're not going to say who? You're playing childish games. To be honest, I don't care if one of the candidates uses the report button.

Your post also makes no sense, but that's ok. Many things in life don't. Makes you look a little silly, though.

My post makes perfect sense. It's you who has failed to make sense of it - makes you look a little dim.

a bunch of fruitloops is standing for election and you cannot stop but wonder what the fuck is going in the place that people can't get their arses off the couch, start a proper party system and get things moving in the right direction within the last 1000 fucking years, instead of accusing me of impartiality, which is irrelevant as am not the media or a common law editor, but simply an individual, and then getting your little troll friend to come and chime in as well.

I don't want a party system. I think a party system, beyond what we already have, would be bad news for the island.

I actually give a fuck about the island and have repeatedly offered to help with setting something up. You wanna do a taxpayers alliance or a political party of some sort? Like I publicly said before: shoot me a message. If it looks solid enough, I'm more than happy to support it with manpower and cash. I give you a website, media campaign, printing, even a whole fucking call center to use. Just say the word.

The island needs proper political change. What it doesn't need are more dumbfuck internet trolls talking out of their arses. Get up and do something or shut up.

I hope nobody is gullible enough to take you up on your offer. It will naturally just be a way to get their identity, get them to lay out their ideas, and then pass on their identity and details to others to suppress them.

The island needs proper political change. What it doesn't need are more dumbfuck internet trolls talking out of their arses. Get up and do something or shut up.

Something else the island doesn't need is dumbfuck internet moderators from foreign countries trolling us, telling us what to do, censoring us, deleting our posts, banning us, or posting things that ought to be private, all as part of their own personal or political agendas.

Archived