Amy's in the race!

FACT

Isaac your persecution complex does you no favours. There's more than a touch of the Jefferson in there. What's all this weird stuff about people trying to get the gullible to reveal their identities? He's a Mod on here and probably knows who you (and all your sock puppets) are anyway.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said I was talking about me, Julian? Nobody on here knows my identity, beyond my name being Isaac..

Are you sure? What mechanisms do you deploy not to reveal who you are to the Mods and to others? IP triangulation, IP switching, or other covert methods? The Mods can see pretty much everything about you. Separately, as an observation, you don't seem to disguise yourself that well anyway as your prejudices and views seem to be shared by several well known and controversial posters. I just wondered why the particular attack on Amadeus for trying to get people to reveal their identities when it isn't that hard for any forum Mod to do that anyway.

The Mods can see pretty much everything about you.

Did you forget to take your meds, Julian?

Separately, as an observation, you don't seem to disguise yourself that well anyway as your prejudices and views seem to be shared by several well known and controversial posters.

I've no idea what you're on about. A lot of people share the same views.

The Mods can see pretty much everything about you.

Did you forget to take your meds, Julian?

Separately, as an observation, you don't seem to disguise yourself that well anyway as your prejudices and views seem to be shared by several well known and controversial posters.

I've no idea what you're on about. A lot of people share the same views.

I have no need to take Meds. You seem to be quite naive about how Internet forums work, and about how traceable most things on the Internet are. If you are posting on here thinking nobody knows who you are, you may find out that you are quite mistaken.

what year was it and where please?

Amadeus stood in S.Douglas two elections back. On that basis he at least knows what the political dynamic in that Ward is.

thanks ....er what year was that please mr ass blancmange

It was 2006. Are you unable to subtract by five?

From Wikipedia "Frank Schuengel (219 votes) Douglas South 2006"

Archived