Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. If you are posting on here thinking nobody knows who you are, you may find out that you are quite mistaken.

Yes, silly me - using my own name gives it away.........

You are really naive I'm afraid.

I am really named Isaac. You, on the other hand, I suspect may not be using your own name.

. If you are posting on here thinking nobody knows who you are, you may find out that you are quite mistaken.

Yes, silly me - using my own name gives it away.........

You are really naive I'm afraid.

I am really named Isaac. You, on the other hand, I suspect may not be using your own name.

I am trying to offer you advice. If you wish to plough on believing that what you are posting on here is not traceable back to you by a Mod or other person aware of how the Internet works then that I'm pleased that you can happily stay in that bubble. If you also believe that your sock puppets are similarly not obvious again that is entirely up to you. I was merely pointing out that you may be mistaken.

what year was it and where please?

Amadeus stood in S.Douglas two elections back. On that basis he at least knows what the political dynamic in that Ward is.

thanks ....er what year was that please mr ass blancmange

It was 2006. Are you unable to subtract by five?

From Wikipedia "Frank Schuengel (219 votes) Douglas South 2006"

i didnt know they were every 5 years julian ...genuinely, so thanks for your patience...wow frank that must have hurt big time im sorry if i reopened old wounds

What a load of Bollocks has been posted on this thread

Which one, some or all?

Feel free to enlighten us with what doesn't appeal to you although your previous content is very politically motivated and I feel that it should be an interesting reply.

You have the floor holymolley

Which one, some or all?

Feel free to enlighten us with what doesn't appeal to you although your previous content is very politically motivated and I feel that it should be an interesting reply.

In my view, the entire thread is a load of bollocks. A large proportion of it is little more than misinformation posted against Amy by her political adversaries hiding behind sockpuppets. Here we have Amy being attacked as dumb or not very bright, and yet the other candidates are hardly brain surgeons. The difference is that they're not attacking the others for it. It's all cherry-picked and one-sided presentation.

In my view, the entire thread is a load of bollocks. A large proportion of it is little more than misinformation posted against Amy by her political adversaries hiding behind sockpuppets. Here we have Amy being attacked as dumb or not very bright, and yet the other candidates are hardly brain surgeons. The difference is that they're not attacking the others for it. It's all cherry-picked and one-sided presentation.

Amy seems quite good at generating controversy for herself. ME ME, ME. They're all out to get ME. Boo hoo. It's a conspiracy I tell you. They are all out to make me look like a complete dick and every stupid thing I say gets reported as being stupid. It's so wrong. Please feel sorry for ME!

Which one, some or all?

Just saying - Might be an idea to have another thread that doesn't include the name AMY in its title?

Archived