Amy's in the race!

FACT

your writing style scares me there omf ... although i have never received one, its how i`d imagine a death threat letter to read

The fact you've never received one surprises me.

I said before if she has been threatened then that's despicable. However, I would bet on

this being more publicity for ME, ME, ME and my poor bullied self than a serious threat. If she's posted that she's reported it to the Police, I hope she will also be posting the outcome.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of Bollocks has been posted on this thread

Which one, some or all?

Feel free to enlighten us with what doesn't appeal to you although your previous content is very politically motivated and I feel that it should be an interesting reply.

You have the floor holymolley

In my view, the entire thread is a load of bollocks. A large proportion of it is little more than misinformation posted against Amy by her political adversaries hiding behind sockpuppets. Here we have Amy being attacked as dumb or not very bright, and yet the other candidates are hardly brain surgeons. The difference is that they're not attacking the others for it. It's all cherry-picked and one-sided presentation.

Just saying - Might be an idea to have another thread that doesn't include the name AMY in its title?

It's a bloody great shame that we have ONE at all.

I don't even know who is who anymore. Why have some got an obsession in wanting to know who is behind a name? I thought MF was about facts and healthy debates. As long as its FACTS then what does it matter. I've only ever read facts here. I might change my names to FACTS2 :D

Archived