Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good points.

If she's elected, could it be possible to 'conference call' any Tynwald votes straight through to Marco Leonetti's salon?

That way Ms Burns won't miss the all-important appointment.

TBT.

Oh, it all makes sense now, that's why they are offering the use of an iPad when you have an appointment smile.png

Being fair, I don't think her hair will be too high maintenance.

The scouse brows on the otherhand ......................

Quite honestly, if Amy is unable to make the Paul Moulton interview and this mornings as well, then she is going to be one hell of an unreliable MHK. She obviously doesn't know what is important and what is not.

If she is not at the requisition meeting her goose should be well and truly cooked!

Quite honestly, if Amy is unable to make the Paul Moulton interview and this mornings as well, then she is going to be one hell of an unreliable MHK. She obviously doesn't know what is important and what is not.

The only important thing is the number of votes. Were I to stand for a seat in the House of Keys (eh, stand to sit!) I wouldn't be arsed with a Moulton interview or Manx Radio. I'd just be lending legitimacy to lightweights. I'd get in without their boring quizzing.

amy does seem have the intelligence to understand that what she has to say won't withstand debate. so we will likely be stuck with maberky as he talks the talk, shame he can't even crawl yet though....

The only important thing is the number of votes. Were I to stand for a seat in the House of Keys (eh, stand to sit!) I wouldn't be arsed with a Moulton interview or Manx Radio. I'd just be lending legitimacy to lightweights. I'd get in without their boring quizzing.

I'm not sure you would, those who take the time and trouble to vote want to have some confidence that they are voting for the right candidate.

Watch the North Douglas requisition meeting on Manx.net and you would know who you are voting for very quickly.

I'm not sure you would, those who take the time and trouble to vote want to have some confidence that they are voting for the right candidate.

Watch the North Douglas requisition meeting on Manx.net and you would know who you are voting for very quickly.

No, I don't watch manx.net tv because it is total shite. And I don't listen to Manx Radio because of the shit adverts. I'm not alone. I'd get in without those because I'm very persuasive, and I'd campaign on populist issues.

Malarkey couldn't remember the name of the new Household Waste Recycling Centre although he was photographed last week opening it after the recent re-branding. I'm not very impressed.

Is that not very impressed by Malarkey or not very impressed he couldn't remember the name of recycling centre?

Both

Just watched that shite, I take it you mean the fella who kept repeating business like approach rather than anything of substance.

I'd like her to get in just to piss off Manx Forums moderators.

Why would it piss us off? You haven't got a victim complex too, have you ?

He does have albert tatlock threatening to take him out to lunch, that sounds worse than a death threat.

I'd like her to get in just to piss off Manx Forums moderators.

Why would it piss us off? You haven't got a victim complex too, have you ?

Of course not! I just think you abuse your positions for political reasons.

How can the mods abuse their position? This is an open forum, you sign up to the rules, you don't have to, you don't even have to pay. Where is the abuse?

I am a mod because I value the forums, not for any political reasons, but silly bints like you make it less and less appealing.

Archived