Amy's in the race!

FACT

I am a mod because I value the forums, not for any political reasons, but silly bints like you make it less and less appealing.

TSM is one of the few posters on here who post anything worth reading.

I'm guessing you don't have a life outside this forum then

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else recall how often "Microchips" used the phrase "Grow up"?

When this deluded woman uses the phrase "constituents" is she referring to the Anagh Coar massive who seem to hang on her every word?

If Amy does win this election it will be a harsh wake up call to all the incumbents of Tynwald who have relied on the apathy of the voters for years. Next year people could spring up all over the place and get voted in just because the voters want to show two fingers to the present government, they may have had a difficult time with the shortage of cash and the pension problem hanging like a great cloud over them which they seem to happily ignore but in the main these are the same M.H.K's who were there in the good times when everything was great and jobs were created because they could, managers managing managers etc. They could have handled things better, they are always banging on about the vunerable, but who are the vunerable ? The people who have sod all get looked after, the people who are loaded are o.k. it is the middle band that are getting smacked time after time, working folk who are just scratching by being hit by higher rates, toilet tax, road tax increased, etc. things they have to have. Tax luxuries by all means that is how it used to be but it is the essential things that are going up all the time, there is no escape and a lot of people are feeling desparate.

Does anyone else recall how often "Microchips" used the phrase "Grow up"?

Nice that she can find the time to deal with something when its all about her.

Shame she couldn't find time for those two interviews though.

If she finds the stress and pressure of campaigning for the last few weeks so hard, how on earth will she cope if she is elected?

ETA "I won't back down as requested to otherwise I will be dead by Thursday" what a fecking drama queen,

I'm not buying this death threat saga for one minue

Bans happen because the poster is a liability to the forums.

Yeh, Thomas Jefferson was a real liability to the forums, posting threads on a broad range of topics, generating lively debate, causing longtime lurkers to join in discussions, encouraging people to discuss different things instead of just being a forum for sad old men to bash MHKs all the time.

When this deluded woman uses the phrase "constituents" is she referring to the Anagh Coar massive who seem to hang on her every word?

Do you have a problem with residents of Anagh Coar?

Bans happen because the poster is a liability to the forums.

Yeh, Thomas Jefferson was a real liability to the forums, posting threads on a broad range of topics, generating lively debate, causing longtime lurkers to join in discussions, encouraging people to discuss different things instead of just being a forum for sad old men to bash MHKs all the time.

Yeah, but he was a prick though.

Nice that she can find the time to deal with something when its all about her.

Shame she couldn't find time for those two interviews though.

That's some leap of faith you've taken there. She's not the only person to use the phrase 'grow up', particularly among her supporters.

Archived