Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks PB - I noticed last night that I seem to only be able to see what she is posting 24 hours later. Perhaps I've been tabbed biggrin.png

Its hardly a surprise though, I don't think she ever had any intention of turning up to anything that involved interacting with the other candidates.

Where is this meeting that is more important and was organised before the RM was organised?

Does she actually know what a RM is?

Why is she unable to be anywhere to be interviewed?

This is the third meeting/interview she has dodged, is she for real or has she seen the light and realised that if she actually shows her face her acolytes wil not be able to protect her from herself.

I do not feel a ‘Liberal Vannin’ engineered requisition meeting would be more beneficial to my campaign

So, a number 20? of the electorate petition the Mayor of Douglas to arrange a meeting to quiz the candidates on the issues that are important to them. She refuses to attend. Now she claims it is all the work of those nasty people if LV that have engineered it. She hasn't got as fucking clue what she is doing, her advisors need a wake up call if she is ever to be taken seriously. this is a slap in the face to the people of Douglas South, the Mayor, the democratic process and the island as a whole. She should not be allowed out on her own, this is obviously exactly what she is doing. Avoiding any direct contact without her advisors being present.

When I saw a report on the media that a woman had been assaulted in Anagh Coor I immediately thought, what won't she do to get attention? Apologies to the victim of that assault for making that assumption but that is where my head is at with this woman.

It makes you wonder what she would do if she was actually elected.

To be honest, I think her goose is well and truly cooked now, it would be shocking if she gets in.

Perhaps she just stood for the attention rather that it being a serious attempt to be elected

There should also be an understanding of what 'MHK' stands for. That's a public court where she will have to represent the people who have put her there. If she can't handle 15 people in a church hall, she'll have no chance in Keys.

I think Amy makes a good point. There is a huge chunk of society fed up with the establishment and the system. Amy is certainly appealing to them.

She is appealing to those that would have normally voted for those, now apparently nasty, LibDems. And while she is at it the anti-establishment people ie those who are against Billy, too. (Billy is as far up the establishment as he is up himself)

All the bases covered.

vote amy

I do not feel a ‘Liberal Vannin’ engineered requisition meeting would be more beneficial to my campaign

So, a number 20? of the electorate petition the Mayor of Douglas to arrange a meeting to quiz the candidates on the issues that are important to them. She refuses to attend. Now she claims it is all the work of those nasty people if LV that have engineered it. She hasn't got as fucking clue what she is doing, her advisors need a wake up call if she is ever to be taken seriously. this is a slap in the face to the people of Douglas South, the Mayor, the democratic process and the island as a whole. She should not be allowed out on her own, this is obviously exactly what she is doing. Avoiding any direct contact without her advisors being present.

When I saw a report on the media that a woman had been assaulted in Anagh Coor I immediately thought, what won't she do to get attention? Apologies to the victim of that assault for making that assumption but that is where my head is at with this woman.

I thought exactly the same :o

A fascinating insight into an obsessive mind. Thanks for sharing.

Archived