Amy's in the race!

FACT

Now the chief whopper makes his announcement - despite the fact their own followers comments had to get erased on the IOM newspapers site they advise supporters to not say anything on MF when MF appears to have been tame in comparison from what I've read. But they can't bully MF into taking comments down by trying to create potential legal issues as a result of stupid allegations - unlike the papers.

Oh Vader.... Seriously? Some people grow up over the years and some....er...don't. At least on here it's real users replying to threads, and not the admin talking to himself flowers.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pleased for Amy that she thinks Cretney is "great". In the interests of balanced reporting and fairness I'd like to place on record that I think he's "shite".

It's very sad. I went off line from here for a good few months at the back end of last year and started following some of the Manx political Facebook and Twitter sites on the basis I might learn something but it was quickly evident that he is a bit like a one man political dirty protest. The amount of shit one person (amongst a hardcore of about 10 interlinked lunatics) seems to manage to spread across the Internet is quite incredible. The minute a new site seems to set up its spotted and the same shit gets smeared across that as well in a rather embarrassing way. It must be hard to keep that level of anger and the twisted sense of personal injustice up over the longer term.

It's ace on some of those groups. They bang on about open discussion and debate but as soon as you disagree with them or get into a heated debate then you're bullying them. Full of idiots, including me for even looking I suppose.

I don't have a Facebook account so I could only access the manannan site! Practically the first photo is Mrs Malarkey's cleavage... I'm sorry I looked now, it's not classy at all :-o

Keys candidate Amy Burns has refuted allegations and inferences made on Manx Forums website by cowardly anonymous posters that she is connected politically with David Cretney who has been elevated to the Legislative Council.

He's obsessed with the anonymous cowards on Manx Forums.

Actually James it had nothing to do with Manx Forums at all if you had posted the whole status I was replying to a question someone sent me in private message.

I don't have a Facebook account so I could only access the manannan site! Practically the first photo is Mrs Malarkey's cleavage... I'm sorry I looked now, it's not classy at all :-o

I had a look too (at the various offerings, not just CM's décolletage). Jeeeesuuuus! It's not exact,y the Economist is it? Mind you, one of my searing brilliant posts on our political landscape is quoted in full, so it's not all bad. (Self-deprecating humour there before anyone on Mannanans Review decides I have an ego fit for Tynwald).

I had a look too (at the various offerings, not just CM's décolletage). Jeeeesuuuus! It's not exact,y the Economist is it? Mind you, one of my searing brilliant posts on our political landscape is quoted in full, so it's not all bad. (Self-deprecating humour there before anyone on Mannanans Review decides I have an ego fit for Tynwald).

The common theme on all would also seem to be the frequently delusional ramblings of James Corrin.

Archived