Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norville...I suspect that even if by some slim chance she did get in, she would soon be intellectually silenced by the likes of Bell and Teare as she would be out of her depth when it came to the detail, and soon make a fool of herself otherwise.

She has already stated no cuts and would work with government...I wouldn't vote for her. Nothing would change.

I'm actually concerned that Amy might be feeling out of her depth now and somehow feels obliged to go through with it.

Unfortunately, the pressures just warming up and the expectations of her followers and those who are yet to vote might just send her emotionally over the top.

I could be well wrong and hope I am to some degree, but I do agree with Albert on this as intellectually, Amy doesn't come across too well and maybe that's why she's steering clear of the guttersnipe press and one line wonders, but I do wonder if it's going to be another MHK episode of 'silence of the lambs?

Vote Amy.For the lols.

It would actually be the richest comic potential for decades, wouldn't it? That doesn't make it right though!

Edit - typo.

For the record:

2wcr0k0.jpg

I still don't think this has anything to do with some sort of made up conspiracy from Lib Van, more likely she doesn't cope well on the spot. She's happily posting on facebook tonight, whilst she's supposed to be at her other 'meeting'. Still confirms to me that VC is a bit weird, I mean fancy someone actually questioning statements in a manifesto! Bullies!

She really doesn't like real life does she? She clearly feels more comfortable issuing edicts to her minions on Facebook and basking in the warm reflective glow that Team Amy has been set up to feed back to her. That's clearly more preferable to speaking to real people who might not like her, or who might ask her questions she doesn't like. Better stay in your comfort zone where you can be sure you'll only ever hear nice things about yourself. Ed Milliband had the same policy.

I really really hope she falls flat on her ass come Thursday - NO I am not a LV member but after reading these posts from Caley, Burns, Harris & Bangs they are a total bunch of idiots with their "secret f*cking groups".

We need to get rid of the idiots in the House of Keys and NOT add an extra one that can't even confirm if she was born on the Isle of Man or not.

"What is a requisition meeting" - shows the intelligence of the group.

I would actually vote for Buster before I voted for her.

I particularly liked his question regarding what she believes to be a grandiose scheme given she is advocating the construction of a closed racing circuit (that would probably cost tens of millions) but is apparently strongly against anymore grandiose schemes being commissioned. It's not particularly tongue in cheek either.

Yebbut, OMF; adding a roundabout at Summerland gives a 4 mile circuit via the Sea Terminal.

Give the horses a day off, add a few bollards and you can convert the £21million promenade into a closed racing circuit.

At least I think that's what she meant...can't be sure, she hasn't turned up to any meetings.

http://manx.net/isle-of-man-news/72545/candidate-to-miss-requisition-meeting

Malarkey can't make up his mind other than he'll hit the ground running.

post-35120-0-86115900-1432065309_thumb.png

And Captain Kurt still hasn't got Ellan Vannin Line back from the deep.

I'm just surprised David Christian hasn't joined in...I'm mean, we've near forgotten about the Gum Buster haven't we?

post-35120-0-69513300-1432065499.jpg

TBT.

Archived