Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ it would be interesting to know what this supposed meeting was that Ms Burns was at tonight, because it sure didn't take long going by her postings on facebook tonight

Rest assured it is understood her activity tonight has been noted and screen shots taken just in case it comes down once she realises how unclever she has been in saying she is too busy to attend, but then showing she is clearly not busy enough to stop posting on FB.

The Requisition Meeting held this evening was not 'engineered' by Liberal Vannin. It was requested by a local resident who

obtained the necessary number of signatures.

At their request the meeting was organised through Douglas Town Hall.

The fact that Kurt Buchholz heard about it through the local media does not say much for their administrative skills.

It's a pity Amy Burns did not turn up to answer the questions of the residents of South Douglas-the people she hopes to represent.

She never did have a chance of getting my vote.

Tabbing IPs and screen shots. This thread is very informative.

Those who threaten people with tabbing IPs get screenshots. Because they are full of crap and bring it on themselves. The media would surely be interested in the activity of someone who claims they are too busy to turn up to a meeting.

Quite honestly the whole Amy thing is a farce. The fact that she thinks that the requisition meetings are a LibVan conspiracy, their candidates don't look too good in public so why would they push for that?

A blog by a Lawrie Hooper is taken as a LibVan attack on her manifesto, isn't that the real world? If your ideas don't stand up to scrutiny, how are you going to be effective?

As for dodging all public interviews and meetings, well that takes the biscuit, part of being an effective politician is making your voice heard in a public forum, this is clearly beyond the comprehension of Amy and her acolytes. She has to be able to stand up and be heard, defend her principles in public and on something other than Facebook.

She is someone who will ask a lot of obvious questions but actually do nothing at all for the ordinary constituent, she will quickly find that she runs out of patience with 'her electorate'!

I am seriously concerned at the mental state and lack of intelligence of some of her supporters too, She is without doubt playing the 'Girl Power' card, a bit late for her to be a Spice Girl!

Tabbing IPs and screen shots. This thread is very informative.

Those who threaten people with tabbing IPs get screenshots. Because they are full of crap and bring it on themselves. The media would surely be interested in the activity of someone who claims they are too busy to turn up to a meeting.

I have to agree with WL here Wann.

She has history of making threats against those who post anything negative about her.

I too have taken the precaution of copying everything I have referred to in any post I have made.

The girl should have someone proof-read her press releases, they don't inspire much confidence smile.png .

Maybe Ernie Wise is working for her team?

Archived