Amy's in the race!

FACT

The bloke that got stroppy did sound like an idiot.

One of the reasons I asked if it was Gary Burns that asked that question and then got stroppy, was because it seems grossly unfair that he got to question the other candidates on their views, but his wife did not give the rest of the electorate a chance to question her

I also wonder who Manxmax is ............

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the reasons I asked if it was Gary Burns that asked that question and then got stroppy, was because it seems grossly unfair that he got to question the other candidates on their views, but his wife did not give the rest of the electorate a chance to question her

I also wonder would Manxmax is ............

That's a strange thing to wonder...

But anyway, nothing unfair about her husband asking questions. He's an electorates just like anyone else. If she doesn't want to answer questions that's up to her.

I also wonder would Manxmax is ............

That's a strange thing to wonder...

But anyway, nothing unfair about her husband asking questions. He's an electorates just like anyone else. If she doesn't want to answer questions that's up to her.

I agree, he is an electorates tongue.png just like anyone else, its just a shame the rest of the electorates were not able to question Mrs Burns under the same conditions

Edit - shocking typing from phone thumbsup.gif

Apparently, the chap who asked the question but refused to take the answers he was given by each candidate said he would have been standing himself but he is working off Island for the election. When asked after the meeting what he felt Douglas South needed, he wouldn't say because he wanted to keep that to himself for his own campaign.

Hey, roll on 2016.

It looks like Amy is just the forerunner of a new political front.

vote amy

Apparently, the chap who asked the question but refused to take the answers he was given by each candidate said he would have been standing himself but he is working off Island for the election. When asked after the meeting what he felt Douglas South needed, he wouldn't say because he wanted to keep that to himself for his own campaign.

Hey, roll on 2016.

It looks like Amy is just the forerunner of a new political front.

vote amy

Not Steve England for MHK for the People By the People?

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/58259-steve-england-for-mhk-for-the-people-by-the-people/

Who's going to attend Tynwald via teleconference from his fulltime job in the UK.

Sadly his facebook page got taken down after he got owned by one the Manx Voices Informed Choices ladies.

Just watching the videos on manx net. Manx politics is so polite. Everyone is so nice and nobody gets shot or kidnapped or stabbed. It's lovely :)

Anyroads, start of the video some bloke off camera says he requested the meeting and that he has nothing to do with LibVan, so Amy's allegation is wrong then or what?

Also, the media should be careful in how much coverage they give her.

I hope Fitton wins but it looks like Malarkey right now. Amy has no chance.

When asked after the meeting what he felt Douglas South needed, he wouldn't say because he wanted to keep that to himself for his own campaign.

Was it our very own Albert? .

Just watching the videos on manx net. Manx politics is so polite. Everyone is so nice and nobody gets shot or kidnapped or stabbed. It's lovely smile.png

Anyroads, start of the video some bloke off camera says he requested the meeting and that he has nothing to do with LibVan, so Amy's allegation is wrong then or what?

Also, the media should be careful in how much coverage they give her.

I hope Fitton wins but it looks like Malarkey right now. Amy has no chance.

The lad Fitton is running a good campaign, intelligent, level headed and knowledgeable enough.

Malarkey has hardly an original thought in his head and is just regurgitating whatever he has heard from others. For example, looking at the MTTV video 3, the second question in was regarding Personal Allowance Credit and should it be replaced by Working Tax Credit [as in the UK]. Despite it being a major part of the budget, Malarkey hadn't got a clue, or at least an opinion about it and had to revert to reading out the CoMin line form Minister Teare off an email. This is a big subject that will effect many people on low incomes in Douglas South. But I really don't believe Malarkey is intersted in them.

I hope the people of Douglas South aren't foolish enough to be taken in by this clown.

Archived