Amy's in the race!

FACT

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Amy Burns on Facebook - " Shame the media did not pick up on me snubbing my expenses out my salary. Captain Kurt did not even know about it.".

?

Now this IS funny. Amy has stated that if elected she will not be claiming her MHK un-receipted X's. It seems she's having a dig at the media and Bucholz that they failed to notice this. The fact that it's got absolutely nothing whatever to do with her suitability as a candidate seems to have passed her by. After all, claiming genuine X's carrying out your brief is perfectly reasonable....

Claims people are ripping up Flittons cards and showing her ...... What a queen bitch. Deserves no respect. What a nasty piece of crap.

That is exactly what she has proven herself to be.

I've had it now. I can't even follow the story of this self obsessed piece of crap anymore. Most of what comes out of her mouth is just a childish tirade of venom and nastiness. Shows you money can't buy you fucking class, or even the ability to spell or punctuate. Deserves all she has coming. A genuine fucking disgrace to Manx politics.

Shows you money can't buy you fucking class,

:w00t:

I mean it. I'm sick and tired of reading about childish scum running a group shouting and tantrum party for 8 year olds and dressing it up as an election campaign. It's embarrassing. No class, no intellect, no values, and not even any basic respect for your fellow candidates. You might not get on with someone you're standing against but you could (if you are an adult with an IQ over 80) demonstrate a degree of respect. Flitton comes across as a decent guy. He's respectful. Wouldn't harm anyone. Why say people are ripping his cards up on the doorstep. Same with the comments on Beecroft. Absolutely no fucking class whatsoever. What a truly appalling person in all respects. Hope she has to return her deposit as anyone voting for such a disgraceful individual needs their fucking head testing.

Archived